From: Friday, June 28, 2024
To: Saturday, June 29, 2024
Mother Pride Block Party 2024
The Mother Pride Block Party is the Annual Dublin LGBTQ Pride official post-parade party in the historic grounds of the National Museum of Ireland, Collins Barracks.
- Visiting for Dublin Pride? Stay close to the venue hosting the after party at the Ashling Hotel, a 4 star hotel rated “Fabulous” by guests with beautiful views, spacious rooms and exceptional service.
- Fri June 28th and Sat June 29th 2024 – Mother Pride Block Party brings you the biggest Pride production Dublin has ever seen at Collins Barracks, with two different stages, bars, food stalls, art/ activations, thousands of LGBTs + allies and the most exciting line up ever booked for pride. The party will run from 4-11pm.
- The event is a co-production between Dublin’s GBTQ+ disco club night Mother and Dublin LGBTQ Pride. The Pride Block Party started out as a spontaneous street party outside Mother and continued to grow each year. The party moved from the street, to Meeting House Square, to Tivoli Theatre, and now to Collins Barracks.
- The party runs from Saturday 6pm-11pm to Sunday 4pm-10.30pm
- Nearby hotels we recommend include: Staycity Aparthotels, rated “Fabulous” offering great views and stylish rooms. The Maldron is in Smithfield and is a modern 4 star option with delicious breakfast options and just 5 minutes via the Luas (the city’s tram service).
- Awaiting lineup for the 2024 edition.
- Expect a stellar cast of local and international drag queens, guest DJs and fabulous performances.
- Collins Barracks is a former military barracks in the Arbour Hill area of Dublin, Ireland. The buildings now house the National Museum of Ireland.
- The venue is a 9 minute taxi ride from the centre of Dublin or 12 minutes by tram.
Where to stay during Dublin Pride?
The following hotels are close to the Pride celebrations and Dublin’s top attractions:
Gay Map of Dublin
Dublin is a compact city and the gay scene is clustered around the areas of Dublin 1 and Dublin 2, close to Templabar and Georges Street.
Recommended Hotels in Dublin By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Dublin that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
The Merrion Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Italian marble bathrooms, a restaurant with 2 Michelin stars, and an infinity pool are offered at this award-winning 5-star hotel. In Dublin’s centre, the Georgian building features beautiful landscaped gardens. Each room at The Merrion features city or garden views. Bathrobes with luxury toiletries in the bathroom. Satellite TV, a refrigerator, and a minibar.
The Westbury Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
The luxurious 5-star Westbury Hotel has spacious and sumptuously furnished bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. On Dublin’s Grafton Street, the Westbury has fantastic restaurants, a bar and a fitness suite. Each immaculate room has Sealy beds, Lissadell linen, and Aromatherapy bathroom products. LCD TVs and an iPod compatible music system.
The Westin Dublin
5 Star, Great Value
In the heart of historic Dublin and overlooking Trinity College, the The Westin Dublin offers 5-star luxury close to Grafton Street and the Luas tramline. Set in a historic former bank, it offers spacious rooms with 49-inch HD TVs. Westin Heavenly Beds, Deluxe toiletries, cosy bathrobes, and tea/coffee in the room. Some rooms have a balcony
4 Star, Location
Fully refurbished in February 2013, The Morrison Hotel boasts a boutique interior, a musical theme, a new bar restaurant. Rooms at the stylish Morrison hotel include free Wi-Fi, a 40-inch, flat-screen smart TV, a minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer. Free wired internet is available in rooms.