From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Megawoof London 2023
Megawoof, one of the hottest and much-loved bear and fetish circuit parties, returns to London for a night of great music, hot guys and world-class production.
- Book your stay at The Royal Houseguards, with a suerb location, close to the party and all of London’s top attractions.
- Megawoof London returns to Circa Embankment in London on Fridays, a party for the eclectic bear crowd; bears, skater boys, cubs, otters, muscle hunks who funk, butch femme and their admirers.
- Featuring guest DJs, hot Megawoof Gogo dancers and the fittest hunks from London and beyond.
- The men-only event will run from 10 pm to 6 am.
- Stay close to the party at the “Fabulous” rated Clermont Charing Cross with stylish rooms, highly-rated breakfasts and excellent location.
- Awaiting dates for the next season of parties.
- Megawoof London is at Circa Embankment Victoria Embankment, London, WC2N 6PA
- London’s most premier LGBTQ+ venue. Providing the very best clubbing experience every Friday and Saturday night from 10PM – 4AM.
- Circa is a 11-minute tube ride from Soho or a 20-minute taxi ride.
Recommended Hotels in London
The following hotels are close to London’s top attractions and a short ride to the gay bars and clubs:
Gay Map of SoHo / London
Stay in the heart of London’s gay SoHo District and you will be close to all the pride festivities and events. Book early with our hotel partner booking.com as this zone is one of the most requested during Pride!
Recommended Hotels in London By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in London that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Cafe Royal
5 Star, Luxury
A London landmark, the hotel features 159 contemporary guestrooms, including 54 suites and 7 signature suites. Each is designed with careful detail and features complimentary WiFi, Bang & Olufsen entertainment systems, media hubs and luxury bathroom amenities. Features a state-of-the-art-gym, a large lap pool, a sauna, a Hammam/steam room
5 Star, Readers Choice
In London’s vibrant West End, W London – Leicester Square offers luxury bedrooms and a stylish cocktail bar. The hotel boasts a sumptuous spa and beauty centre. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, iPod docks, 37-inch flat-screen TVs, and an impressive media library. All have bathrobes and luxury linens, and some have views over Leicester Square.
The Soho Hotells
5 Star, Great Value
Each air-conditioned room at The Soho includes a flat-screen TV, fully stocked minibar and an iPod docking station. An en suite bathroom is also provided. Guests can also make use of a beauty treatment room, which offers full body massage, facials and manicures. a fully equipped gym with an on-site personal trainer.
4 Star, Location
In London’s Theatreland, in the heart of the West End, this 4-star boutique hotel offers beautiful rooms with antique furniture and free Wi-Fi. There is a 24-hour front desk and a library lounge. The unique bedrooms at Hazlitt’s have sumptuous decor and elegant panelled walls. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, minibar and work desk, luxury REN toiletries.
Video Megwoof Party
Get a taste of what to expect at a Megawoof Party
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in London
From elegant royal parks to edgy urban districts, London is a city that celebrates diversity in all its forms. Stay in a chic, centrally located hotel in the buzzing heart of the West End, and you’ll find yourself just a stone’s throw from many of London’s top gay-friendly neighbourhoods.
Soho | Gay Centre of London
- Soho, a vibrant buzzing neighbourhood and London’s gay epicentre, brimming with LGBTQ+ friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- The neighbourhood’s bustling streets are where the city’s gay scene truly comes to life. The historic Soho Square is a fantastic place to relax and people-watch.
- Explore Old Compton Street, the main artery of Soho’s gay scene, filled with vibrant venues, including G-A-Y, Village Bar, and Admiral Duncan.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Soho
Known for its shops, restaurants, theatres & close to major attractions, including the British Museum & Trafalgar Square.
Just a quick tube ride from Soho, known for its edgier, more alternative gay scene, including the royal vauxhall tavern