From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Manhattan Hamburg Gay Party 2023
Manhattan is one of Hamburg’s biggest gay parties every two months and during special events and holidays.
- The Boston Hotel Hamburg is just a 2-minute walk to the club. The hotel offers spacious rooms with high-end amenities and access to a modern gym.
- Manhattan brings together the sexiest guys, the hottest dancers and a great light and sound show on two different dance floors.
- Floor One plays the best house and techno-house. Floor Two plays classic pop, chars and RnB.
- Enjoy live shows and outstanding performances at a party where everyone is welcome.
- The event kicks off at 11 pm.
The Line up
- Awaiting line up and venue confirmation of the next edition.
- Manhattan takes place at Fundbureau, located directly on the Sternbrücke, at the corner of Stresemannstr.
- The club features two dance floors, offering a different style of music for everyone.
- Fundbureau is a 6-minute drive from the gay bars at St.Pauli.
Where to stay in Hamburg?
Hotels in St. Georg
Home to 12 gay bars all close together. Known as the red light area, St. Georg is home to older gay bars and cruising/leather venues.
- Hotel Wedina an der Alster – Rated “Fabulous” by guests, the three star hotel is renowned for its fantastic breakfasts, stylish rooms, great location and warm welcome.
- Le Royal Méridien Hamburg – 5 Star hotel with beautiful indoor pool, modern gym, located in the city centre on Alster lake with spectacular views.
Hotels in St. Pauli
A nightlife area with 10 gay bars and late night clubs.
Gay Map of Hamburg
There are two gay areas in Hamburg the first being St. Georgs where you will find 12 gay bars all close together this area is also known as the red light area The other area is St. Pauli and has 10 gay bars and clubs.
Gay Map Hamburg / St. Georgs
Gay Map Hamburg / St. Pauli
Recommended Hotels in Hamburg By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Hamburg that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Behind its grand façade, the Hotel Atlantic Hamburg, provides spacious rooms and suites with flat-screen TV and marble bathroom. Each floor is inspired by a different colour. Guests enjoy free use of the sauna. On site is also the Energy Clinic spa, which features an exclusive beauty salon and a gym overlooking the Außenalster Lake.
Le Méridien Hamburg
5 Star, Readers Choice
Rooms at Le Méridien Hamburg feature modern ambiance with either wooden or carpet flooring, elegant bathrooms with bathtub or shower, a flat-screen TV, air-conditioning as well as hot drinks facilities. Guests have free access to various online newspaper and magazines. Located in the city centre directly on the Alster Lake with spectacular views
4 Star, Great Value
Named after the German word for ruby and boasting a red theme throughout, the 4-star superior ARCOTEL Rubin offers free WiFi and spacious rooms with flat-screen TVs. It lies in Hamburg’s lively St. Georg district, 500 m from Hamburg Central Station. Its air-conditioned rooms include soundproofed windows, leather furnishings and cordless telephones.
3 Star, Location
The individually designed rooms at the Hotel Wedina an der Alster are located in 4 colour-themed buildings (red, blue, green and yellow) and exude a love for literature. All rooms include free WiFi, wooden floors, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bathtub or shower. Located in Hamburg-St. Georg, just 150 m away from the Alster Lake
Video Gay Hamburg Guide
Discover the best of the city in 5 minutes
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Hamburg
Hamburg, Germany, has a lively and diverse LGBTQ+ community, making it a welcoming destination for gay travelers and residents alike. The city offers a range of gay-friendly establishments, events, and resources.
St. Georg | The heart of Hamburg’s gay scene
- St. Georg is often considered the heart of Hamburg’s gay scene.
- This district is home to many gay bars, clubs, and shops, making it a popular destination for the LGBTQ+ community.
- The “Lange Reihe” street is particularly known for its concentration of LGBTQ+-friendly establishments.
- Discover the best things to see and do in St. Georg
A vibrant district with LGBTQ+-friendly venues, around the Reeperbahn area, known for its nightlife.
Staying in the heart of the city gives you easy access to major attractions, shopping districts, & upscale hotels.