From: Friday, December 1, 2023
To: Sunday, December 3, 2023
Madrid Leather Weekend 2023
Celebrate all things Leather with the hottest men from Madrid and beyond.. Presented by The Leathermen Club of Spain, organisers invite you to meet new friends and unleash your fetish desires!
- Stay close to all the city’s top attractions and the gay bars of Chueca. Check in to the Hotel Fenix Gran Melia, rated “Fabulous” by guests with stunning views and one of the most famous rooftop bars in the city.
The Leather Weekend
- Enjoy Three days and three nights of meetings, tours, culture, different activities, solidarity, the best parties and, of course, a lot of leather.
- Awaiting schedule for the 2023 edition. Here is an outline of the 2022 parties as a guide:
- Friday – Events kick off with a welcome dinner followed by the after party at the InKlub room, a reserved space where you can let your imagination run wild and get lost in any of its corners.
- Saturday – Take a tour of the Madrid’s most iconic locations and attractions abord the Yellow Tour bus, followed by lunch.
- The Main Event – On Saturday night from sunset, Madrid celebrates the election of Mr Leather LGTBI Spain followed by the SleazyMen vs Victory Party at Strong Club.
- Sunday – End your weekend with a delicious brunch. Meet up with your fellow Leatherman at Zarpa Club de Copas later on , followed by the closing dinner, the perfect finishing touch to a special weekend.
- Stay close to all the events during Madrid Leather weekend at the 7 Islas Hotel, rated “Fantastic” by guests with a crisp and clean design, large rooms and perfect location
- 2023 Venues to be confirmed.
- Topolin Garden Restaurant – Located on Plaza de Santo Domingo with a menu featuring various pizzas, pastas & paellas with Spanish wines & jugs of sangria at a popular buffet venue.
- La Rita Restaurant – Stylish restaurant on C. de las Infantas serving home made meals using locally sourced ingredients, plus wine & a tasting menu.
- Strong Club – Popular dance & cruising gay club with a sprawling dance floor, hosting many of Madrid’s big fetish events.
- Brunch Club Cafe – Highly-rated British style brunch venue, serving fresh, ecological produce. Eggs Benedict, salads, sandwiches, smoothies and acai bowls.
- Zarpa Club de Copas – Fun bar, popular with the bear and chaser crowd, great value drinks and fun atmosphere, playing a mix of old and new music.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
- Madrid is one of the most gay-friendly and welcoming cities in the world. The district of Chueca is the epicentre of gay life in the city, home to the busiest bars and clubs.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video – Gay Madrid Guide
Discover the best of Gay Madrid.