From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
M3N Party Madrid 2023
M3N Party – Men without limits is the Iconic late night party in Madrid.
- Stay close to the party venue, Chango Club and some of the city’s top attractions at Hotel NH Madrid Alonso Martínez with large bedrooms and modern decor.
- Friday December 8th and Saturday December 9th – Special Bank Holiday Weekend Edition.
- Madrid hosts some of Europe’s hottest gay circuit events, but nothing beats the M3N Friday night event.
- This no-limits hardcore event takes over Chango for a night of filthy fun and dirty beats.
- Enjoy the hottest live shows with the beefiest performers.
- The men-only event features an XXL dark room packed with hot guys ready to party.
- Stay at the One Shot Luchana 22, just a short ride to the event, featuring stylish rooms and friendly staff.
- 🔹 Friday December 8th – M3N PARTY The Original MAIN PARTY
- 🎧 Pagano, Paramour, Juan Niño y Dave Urania
- 📍 Changó Club Madrid
- ♦️ Saturday December 9th – REVOLVER Cartoon Edition
- 🎧 Ben Manson, Supamario y Samurbi
- 📍 Zenith Club Madrid
- Check out our Madrid guide and discover the best restaurants, bars and hotels.
- Chango Club – This disco and nightclub in the Chamberí district plays various house and electronic music by the best DJs.
- The hall is divided into two floors, with over 800 square metres and a capacity for over 600 people.
- It is a 10-minute taxi ride from Chueca.
- It boasts the latest technology in lighting with a sustainable state-of-the-art dynamic Led system that is unique in Madrid.
- Zenith Club – The Zenith Madrid nightclub (formerly Faena) is located in the heart of Atocha street in the capital with a capacity of 800.
- It is an 8-minute taxi ride from Chueca. Atocha is home to some of the city’s finest hotels. (15 minutes drive from Chueca)
- Late June | Early July – M3N also hosts a special edition during the annual Madrid Pride celebrations.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
The following Madrid hotels are all close to the city’s top attractions and the gay district.
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Madrid Guide
Discover the best things to see and do in Gay Madrid
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo