From: Thursday, August 8, 2024
To: Sunday, August 11, 2024
Love Festival Montreal 2024
The Love Festival Montreal is the biggest circuit festival in the city and takes place during the Montreal Gay Pride festival each August.
- Stay close to the party venues at the AC Hotel rated “Fabulous” by guests and set in Downtown Montréal, half way between the Quartier des spectacles and Old Montreal.
- Love Circuit Festival features 4 of the biggest parties in the world of circuit taking place over 4 days.
- Events feature the biggest international circuit DJS and take over some of the city’s most famous party venues.
- Parties such as Thirty, Locker Room and the massive Saturday party feature over-the-top production, including stunning light and sound, amazing costumes, surprise live performances and the hottest dances from Canada and beyond.
- Events run from Thursday to Sunday.
- Parties include the popular Locker Room on Friday night.
- The biggest party of the ear is the epic District Saturday Night Main event.
- Newspeak – Flashy, minimalist nightspot with dancing & a full calendar of live music & DJs.
- Bain Mathieu – Modern, multi-purpose venue hosts occasions like musical performances, dinners & dance parties.
- M Telus – Performing arts centre in Montreal, located in the central part of the downtown core, on Saint Catherine Street East in the Quartier des Spectacles with space for up to 2,300 party loving people.
Recommended Hotels in Montreal
The following hotels are close to all the pride events and have high review scores:
Gay Map of Montreal
Montreal has one of the largest gay villages in the world. Trendy bars, cafes, restaurants and clubs lined from St-Hubert Street to De Lorimier Street on Saint Catherine Street, and between Sherbrooke Street and René Lévesque Boulevard on Amherst Street, a distance of nearly two kilometres,
Recommended Hotels in Montreal By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Montreal that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Ideally situated in the historic Golden Square Mile of downtown Montreal, the hotel’s unrivaled location offers exceptional service and contemporary sophistication. Explore the area surrounding the Sofitel Montreal and you will find some of the area’s top attractions. Art galleries, museums, luxury shopping centers and a vibrant nightlife are only steps away from the hotel’s front doors.
Hôtel Le Cantlie Suites
4 Star, Readers Choice
Adjacent to McGill University and located in the city centre, Hotel Le Cantlie Suites offers WiFi access and a rooftop swimming pool. Guestrooms at the Hotel Le Cantlie Suites are spacious and feature European-style kitchens with a microwave and refrigerator. Guests at the Hotel Le Cantlie can work out in the gym. The hotel also offers concierge services with information on area attractions
Le St-Martin Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Le St-Martin Hotel Centre-ville – Hotel Particulier is located above Montreal’s Underground City. An outdoor pool, located above the restaurant, is available along with free WiFi in the guest rooms. While staying at Le St-Martin Hotel Centre-ville – Hotel Particulier, each room also provides a 55-inch flat-screen cable TV. A minibar is in the rooms.
Hotel Zero 1
3 Star, Location
This modern hotel features an outdoor terrace offering panoramic views of downtown Montréal’s Quartier des Spectacles. A kitchenette is featured in all guest rooms. All the soundproofed rooms at Hotel Zero 1 have a flat-screen cable TV. Guests will find an iPod docking station and free WiFi. Rooms with separate seating areas are available, and all rooms have a view
Video Guide to Gay Montreal
The Largest Gay Village in North America
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Montreal
From its iconic Gay Village—a symbol of community and celebration—to its myriad of queer events, inclusive bars, and welcoming neighbourhoods, the city masterfully blends its rich cultural heritage with a progressive and accepting vibe.
The Gay Village | Saint Catherine Street
- Stretching along Saint Catherine Street East, Montreal’s Gay Village (often simply “The Village”) is a vibrant and welcoming hub of LGBTQ+ culture and life.
- The Village is known for its summer pedestrian-only zone, where countless colourful balls create a rainbow canopy overhead, and the Beaudry Metro Station with its iconic rainbow pillars.
- Saint Catherine Street hosts street parties throughout the Summer, especially during the Montreal Pride celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the Montreal.
Vieux-Montréal is a historic centre with cobblestone streets, grand plazas, and centuries-old architecture.
Centre-Ville with high-rises, shopping malls, restaurants, museums & the shops of the underground city.