From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Lollipop Malta Pride Special Edition 2024
Lollipop is one of Malta’s signature gay parties, hosting various editions throughout the year. Their Pride Edition is extra special!
- Stay just steps from the party at the Hotel Juliani – Boutique Hotel, rated “Wonderful” by guests with stylish rooms, superb views, and an excellent location.
- Awaiting dates and venue confirmation for the 2024 edition.
- Join the hottest guys in Malta for a special Edition of Lollipop.
- Malta’s largest club, SKY CLUB, and Lollipop are bringing the heat to Malta Pride 2024.
- Experience the biggest gay party on the island.
- Featuring over the top drag queens, the sexiest GoGo Dancers and an international jet set ready to party.
- Upgrade your Malta pride experience at the Hyatt Regency, rated “Wonderful” by guests with spacious rooms, high-end amenities and delicious breakfast options.
- Sky Club is one of the largest indoor Malta nightclubs situated in the lively party mecca of Malta, Paceville.
- The club exceeds expectations through its unique style, Hi-Tech sound, and light show on Triq Dragunara.
- An indoor venue, the club can cater for 3,400 guests with a 330 sq meter dancefloor and stage.
- The club is a 20-minute drive from the capital, Valletta.
- Stay in the capital, close to the pride celebrations and take a taxi to the party. The Embassy Hotel is rated “Excellent” with a perfect location, an epic rooftop pool (one of the best in the city) and exceptional service.
Recommended Hotels in Malta
The following hotels are close to the pride celebrations in Valletta.
Gay Map of Valletta, Malta
The main nightlife area in Malta is situated in Paceville. Here one can find a good number of restaurants, bars, clubs and other entertainment venues. Malta’s main gay club is called AXM, located in St.Georges Street Paceville. Malta is an island full of sandy beaches, good weather, thriving nightlife and shopping centres is sure enough to keep anyone busy.
Recommended Hotels in Malta By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Malta that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Set on the seafront in Saint Julian’s, this luxury 5-star hotel offering panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea Offering a spa with indoor swimming pool, 4 outdoor pools. The spacious rooms feature a large balcony and are air-conditioned and feature Wi-Fi access, a tea/coffee maker, and a satellite LCD TV. Some rooms offer access to the Executive lounges.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Set in the heart of St Julians, InterContinental Malta is 200 m from its own free private beach on St. George’s Bay. The elegant and spacious rooms offer satellite TV, air conditioning, and a tea and coffee maker. All rooms feature free WiFi and a balcony or terrace with city views or garden views. Free sports facilities include indoor and outdoor pools and squash courts.
Hugo’s Boutique Hotel
4 Star, Adults Only
Featuring a restaurant and free WiFi throughout, Hugo’s Boutique Hotel is located 140 m from St. George’s Beach in St. Julians. It offers both elegant rooms and suites. Air-conditioned accommodation comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, coffee machine and minibar. The bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony
Holiday Inn Express
3 Star, Location
Just 120 m from St. George’s Bay beach, the Holiday Inn Express – Malta is located in St Julian’s. It offers free WiFi, an on-site bar and modern rooms with a satellite flat-screen TV. All rooms at the Malta Holiday Inn Express come with air conditioning, a pillow menu and a USB charging station. The private bathroom has free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Video Malta Pride
A taste of what to expect at Malta Pride
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Malta
Discover the best places to stay in Malta. First stop? Valletta, the island’s charming capital, has a rich heritage and vibrant atmosphere. Alternatively, find relaxation and entertainment in Sliema and St. Julian’s, known for their picturesque waterfronts, lively nightlife, and welcoming ambience.
Valletta | Capital of Malta
- Stay in the heart of Malta’s capital city, Valletta, to immerse yourself in its historic charm, UNESCO-listed architecture, and lively cultural scene.
- The capital is known for its impressive fortifications and well-preserved Baroque buildings.
- Staying in Valletta means you’re right in the centre of all the action, close to the best bars, hotels, and restaurants.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Valletta.
Enjoy a vibrant coastal ambience with trendy promenades, shops, and cafes just across the harbour from Valletta.
A beachside town known for its exciting nightlife, lux hotels, & stunning Spinola Bay, 20 minutes from Valletta.