From: Friday, September 29, 2023
To: Sunday, October 1, 2023
Lisbon Meets Fetish 2023 – International Fetish Meeting
Lisbon Meets Fetish is the annual fetish meeting taking place every September in the Portuguese capital of Lisbon. Sexy guys and long sunny September days combine to make this one of the most unique and intimate Europe’s every-growing fetish weekend scene.
- Visiting Lisbon for a gay event? Stay in the Principe Real district, close to all the gay bars. Stay at the charming Alegria Boutique Hotel, with spacious rooms and a great location.
Lisbon Meets Fetish Schedule 2023
- The fetish weekend has a host of events, including popular pre parties in Drako Cruising Bar (Dress code, underwear, fetish, naked), a Welcome dinner and Cruising “Playground” Parties at Bar Cru.
- Other events include sightseeing tours of Lisbon’s Bairro Alto and Chiado districts, with optional cocktails.
- The “Fetish Dinner” will also return with a strict dress code.
- End your night partying at Construction Club, one of the city’s busiest late night venues.
- Festivities end on Sunday with a Sunday Brunch and a farewell drinks meeting.
- The final party at the Bar Cru “Naked meets Fetish” is a night to remember.
Popular Cruise Bars in Lisbon
- Bar Cru – Small bar in Principe Real district. Lots of naked guys, underwear and fetish nights.
- Drako – Located further out of the gay area, small cruise bar with lockers, two cabins and a sling.
- Woof X – Small bear friendly bar with busy dark room (post 1am)
Lisbon Gay Saunas
- Trombeta Bath – Located in the Bairro Alto neighbourhood. Very busy on weekends. Mixed Ages. Modern facilities.
Where to stay in Gay Lisbon
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers in Lisbon. All have high (8+) rating scores and are close to the city’s top attractions and gaybourhoods.
Recommended Hotels in Lisbon By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Lisbon that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
EPIC SANA Marquês
5 Star, Readers Choice
This 5-star property offers spacious suites and rooms that have bathrooms with a bathtub and shower. Suites include a living room with a workstation. Facilities include LCD TV with cable channels, minibar, and luxury and well-being amenities. Free WiFi, a fitness centre, concierge service and a 24-hour front desk. A heated infinity pool at the top of the building
Lisboa Carmo Hotel
4 Star, Homely
Located in the heart of the city, Lisboa Carmo Hotel features luxury rooms with contemporary décor. The upper floors of the hotel offer views of the Tagus River. The popular Bairro Alto district is a 3 minutes’ walk away. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV, minibar and a private bathroom with free toiletries.
HF Fenix Garden
3 Star, Great Value
The stylish Hotel Fenix Garden is situated on the Marquês de Pombal Square in the centre of Lisbon. Eduardo VII Park and Marques Pombal Metro Station are just steps away, while the high-end shops and boutiques of Avenida da Liberdade are at a short walk. Offering bright accommodation with air-conditioned room offers free WiFi, a work desk, cable TV
The Late Birds Lisbon
4 Star, Gay Resort
Located in Bairro Alto, in the heart of Lisbon Historical center, The Late Birds Lisbon – Gay Men’s Guesthouse offers an outdoor swimming pool, a garden, a sun deck and a lounge bar. Each air-conditioned room at The Late Birds Lisbon includes a computer, a cable channel TV, free WiFi access and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.
Video Of Lisbon meets Fetish
Video Highlights of Lisbon meets Fetish 2018
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Lisbon
Lisbon is generally considered to be an open and LGBTQ+ friendly city. The LGBTQ+ community in Lisbon has a visible presence, and there are several neighborhoods, events, and venues that cater to and celebrate the community.
Principe Real | In the heart of gay Lisbon
- Príncipe Real is often considered one of the most LGBTQ+-friendly neighborhoods in Lisbon.
- It has a reputation for being inclusive and welcoming to the LGBTQ+ community.
- Many LGBTQ+-oriented businesses, including bars, cafes, and shops, can be found here.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Principe Real
Bairro Alto is a popular nightlife district with a variety of bars and clubs, it’s known for its vibrant atmosphere.
Baixa is the historic downtown area of Lisbon, noted for its grand plazas, elegant squares, and wide boulevards.