From: Friday, February 2, 2024
To: Friday, February 2, 2024
La Demence Party 2024
La Demence is Europe’s biggest gay dance party. While others try, no one can match the sheer size, scale and production of a La Demence Party.
- La Demence events attract the hottest guys from almost every European capital and beyond whenever it is in town, and Brussels is its home, and it never goes on tour.
- The one off events are held at Fuse and are smaller in scale, but still spectacular. Larger events are held during October and New Year and typically last all weekend.
Hotels close to the party
Hotels close to Fuse club fill up fast, so book early. The following hotels are a 7-minute walk to the Club.
- Park Inn by Radisson – 3-star hotel, very popular with La Demence Guests, great breakfast options.
- Novotel Brussels Centre – 4-star hotel, spacious rooms, pool and a well-equipped gym for one last pump before the party.
- B&B Hotel Brussels – 3-star hotel, modern design, great for groups.
Single Night Parties
- Friday 2 February 2024
- Friday 8 March 2024
- Sunday 31 March 2024
- Sunday 19 May 2024
- Note, this is a different venue from the larger events which take place at Palais 12, an indoor arena during the Easter, October, Halloween edition and New Year events.
- Don’t miss the after parties at Sauna Macho.
2023 Single Night Party Schedule
- Friday 29 September, 2023
2023 – Larger Events
- Fuse club is on Rue Blaesstraat 208, spread out across three levels with 4 bars and two large dance floors, world-class lighting and sound.
- The Club is 7 minutes drive or 15 minutes from the Saint Jacques district, home to the city’s bustling gay neighbourhood.
Where to stay in Brussels?
Here are the Hotels we recommend with good reviews that keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Brussels
Most of the gay bars in Brussels are located in the city centre around the streets Rue du Marché au Charbon. We have found good hotels close to the gay area keeping you in the middle of all the fun.
Recommended Hotels in Brussels By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Brussels that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Rocco Forte Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
The 5-star Hotel Amigo boasts elegant rooms with designer features, on the corner of Grand Place. It combines modern facilities, a gym and an award-winning restaurant with a picturesque historic setting. Flat-screen TV, a work desk and a minibar Each air-conditioned room has a seating area and a luxurious bathroom with mosaic details.
5 Star, Readers Choice
This luxurious hotel in the heart of Brussels is a 2-minute walk from the Grand-Place and Brussels Central Station. It features free access to the fitness centre and sauna. A brand newly installed air conditioning system, Rooms with a flat-screen TV, free internet and a marble bathroom. Guests can enjoy an American buffet breakfast every morning
Brussels Marriott Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Set within a 5-minute walk from Grand Place and Manneken Pis, and a 10-minute walk from Brussels Central Train Station, Brussels Marriott Hotel offers air-conditioned rooms and a fitness centre. There is an open-kitchen restaurant and private parking facilities are available. Rooms are equipped with satellite TV, coffee and tea making facilities
4 Star, Location
The Dominican is a 4-star hotel located in the centre of Brussels, just a 5-minute walk from the Maison Grand Place. It offers spacious accommodation with free WiFi. Guests can benefit from a number of wellness facilities, such as a sauna and a fitness centre, both available free of charge. 100 m from the popular shopping street Rue des Bouchers.
Video Guide to Gay Brussels
A taste of what to expect on your next trip to Brussels.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Brussels
Brussels, the capital of Belgium and a hub for European institutions, has a thriving LGBTQ+ community and is known for being an inclusive and LGBTQ+-friendly city.
Saint-Jacques| Often referred to as the gay village
- This area, often referred to as the “gay village” of Brussels, is located near the Grand Place.
- It’s known for its concentration of LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, and venues.
- Rue du Marché au Charbon/Kolenmarktstraat is a street within this area that is particularly known for its gay bars and nightlife.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Brussels
Rue du Lombard
Home to several LGBTQ+-friendly establishments, including bars, cafes, and clubs. It’s known for its lively.
The heart of Brussels with its stunning architecture, often the hub of events, festivals, and markets.