From: Saturday, January 27, 2024
To: Saturday, January 27, 2024
Kweer Ball Zurich 2023
Come one, come all, for the Disco Ball as the Kweer Ball party brings a unique party to the Zurich gay scene.
- Stay close to the city’s bustling gay scene at the citizenM hotel Zurich, rated “Fabulous” by guests with modern spacious rooms, highly rated breakfasts and perfect location.
- Next Edition – January 27th, 2024 – Kweer Ball Butch Ball with Pandora Nox (as well as Vienna. Drag King Liam Choclit).
- Kweer ball will bring you the beats, the festival funk and the groove. Dance and perform in more than 20 categories throughout the night and win prizes for your efforts!
- Dress to impress and show the Queer Ball all your talents. See you under the disco Ball.
- The party takes place at Labor5 Zurich from 10pm until late.
- Labor 5 – Located in District 5, Labor 5 has an industrial style vibe and is part club, part exhibition centre.
- The venue is spread out over two floors with a mezzanine bar and large dancefloor.
- It is a 10-minute drive from Zurich Old Town.
- Most of the gay bars are in the old town. It is the best place to stay as you are within walking distance of all the shops and restaurants and right in the heart of the gay pride village, stage and parade route.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action:
Recommended Hotels in Zurich By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Zurich that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Renowned for warm hospitality for over 650 years, the Hotel Storchen enjoys a unique position in the heart of Zurich. It has its own boat pier directly at the Limmat River, and is within walking distance of all cultural attractions. The rooms and suites offer unique views of the river and of the picturesque Old Town. They combine classic furnishings with modern facilities & air-conditioning.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Marktgasse Hotel is situated in Zurich´s Old Town, 200 m from the Grossmünster and 500 m from Lake Zurich, and boasts free WiFi, free access to a wellness centre, a restaurant and a 24-hour reception. All units at the Marktgasse come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, air conditioning and private bathroom facilities. Some feature a seating area, as well.
Hotel St. Josef
3 Star, Great Value
This 3-star hotel is just a 10-minute walk from Zurich Main Train Station. It offers a restaurant and free in-room Wi-Fi. The Bahnhofstrasse shopping street is just a short walk away. All rooms at Hotel St. Josef have a TV, a refrigerator, and a tea/coffee maker. The restaurant features a summer terrace and serves Swiss and international cuisine.
Sorell Hotel Rütli
3 Star, Location
The completely renovated Sorell Hotel Rütli is located in the heart of Zurich’s old town, next to the funiculars and the ETH Zurich university. All rooms are equipped with an air cooling system and feature a flat-screen TV. Via the TVs in every room you can also surf the web, watch the newest films and listen to the radio. A wide selection of drinks can be enjoyed in the stylish bar
Video Of Gay Guide to Zuirch
Check out this fun gay guide to the best of Zuirch