From: Monday, March 4, 2024
To: Monday, March 4, 2024
Kiki Pool Party Sydney Mardi Gras Edition 2024
Dive into the Heartbeat of Mardi Gras at the Kiki Pool Party, Mardi Gras Edition
- Stay just a 2-minute walk from the party at The Fullerton, rated “Excellent” featuring spacious rooms, great location and delicious breakfast options.
- Immerse yourself in the sun-soaked euphoria of Sydney’s Daywash Kiki Pool Party, the ultimate Mardi Gras celebration.
- As the beats drop and the energy rises, there’s no better way to celebrate love, freedom, and diversity.
- Dance to the rhythm of top-tier DJs with special live performances and sexy gogos.
- Mix and mingle with a lively and diverse group of party-goers from across the globe.
- The party runs from 12 pm to 8 pm at The Ivy as boys in speedos, shorty-shorts and not much else on party the arvo away – Kiki styles.
- For a unique stay, try QT Sydney. Experience a boutique hotel, rated “Excellent” by guests, complete with quirky design elements and top-notch services, just a 7-minute walk from the party.
- The Ivy – Dive into Ivy’s iconic rooftop pool, surrounded by comfy cabanas and lush greenery, right in the heart of Sydney.
- Sip on signature cocktails from well-appointed bars and relish the flavours from various food stalls.
- Nestled in Sydney’s CBD, Ivy Pool Club offers easy access to city attractions and is the perfect epicentre for Mardi Gras festivities.
Recommended Hotels in Sydney
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Recommended Hotels in Sydney By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Sydney that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Located on Hyde Park in the Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Pullman Sydney Hyde Park features 2 restaurants and a rooftop pool and patio. All guest rooms offer views of the park or city and feature an LCD TV with cable channels. Pullman Sydney’s spacious guestrooms each include a desk, seating area and internet access. Guests can work out in the fitness centre.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated in the heart of Surry Hills in Sydney, Crystalbrook Albion offers accommodation with an eclectic mix of heritage and contemporary details. It features a 24-hour desk with a team of hosts available to offer individualized service, a rooftop garden oasis with views over Surry Hills and Sydney city and an honour bar featuring top-shelf beverages and gourmet nibbles.
4 Star, Great Value
Situated just 2 minutes’ walk from Hyde Park and Oxford Street, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Sydney offers air-conditioned apartments, secure covered car parking, plus a restaurant and café. All apartments feature an LCD TV, an in-room safe and a hairdryer. Full kitchen facilities or a kitchenette are also provided. Guests have access to laundry and dry cleaning facilities
Rydges Sydney Central
4 Star, Location
Located on the edge of the Sydney Central Business District, Rydges Sydney Central features a 15 m indoor pool, a spa, 1 bar and 2 restaurants. All rooms and suites at the Rydges Sydney Central come with deluxe beds and custom furnishings. Modern amenities include internet access and a large flat-screen TV. Guests can work-out in the fitness centre and unwind in the sauna.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Sydney
Sydney, has several neighborhoods known for their LGBTQ+ friendliness and vibrant culture. These areas are popular among the LGBTQ+ community and allies, offering a variety of entertainment, nightlife, and cultural experiences.
Darlinghurst | The Gay Hub of Sydney
- Known as Sydney’s LGBTQ+ hub,
- Darlinghurst is home to the famous Oxford Street, lined with LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- It’s the heart of the city’s LGBTQ+ scene and hosts the annual Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Darlinghurst
Next to Darlinghurst, Surry Hills offers trendy cafes, & a bohemian feel. Popular with LGBTQ+ travelers
Known for its alternative culture, street art, quirky shops, live music, and an inclusive vibe its a unique experience.