From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Ken & Astronaughty Vienna Let’s have a Kiki 2021
Each year, Vienna’s “Lets have a Kiki” party is one of the highlights of the Summer season as the city welcomes great weather, sexy friends and a chilled vibe.
Let’s have a Kiki Vienna, is brought to you by Ken Club and Astronaughty, one of the city’s best party organizers. The party takes place at Flex club, both indoors and outdoors.
- K!K! SUNDECK 5pm to 11pm, DJ Mart.i (Astronaughty), Crystal O (Why Not)
- K!K! BEACH 5pm to 11pm, DJ Shane (Ken Club), DJ Alessandro Caruso (Heaven)
- K!K! NIGHT – Large Hall & Chill Zone 11pm to 6am, Whisky & Whiskers (Männer im Garten), Chrislee Bear (Männer im Rotlicht), Opening Show, 11.15pm
Flex http://www.flex.at/ is a nightclub in Vienna and one of the most famous in Europe. It is located between underground station Schottenring and Augartenbrücke. During the summer, not only is the dance floor absolutely packed but clubbers also like to sit together on the bank of the Danube Canal. For a while now, the extended Flex Café has had its own, always well-frequented dance floor.
- Naschmarkt is Vienna’s gay neighbourhood on the banks of the Wien River. The district is close to the beautiful Museums Quarter. Several gay bars and cafes are found close to Naschmarkt, a busy fresh fruit and vegetable market dating back to the 16th century. including the world famous Café Savoy
- The Boutiquehotel Das Tyrol is just seconds from the gay bars and clubs and has a private spa, great staff and excellent decor.
- Just a short walk from Naschmarkt, Gumpendorferstraße (Gumpendorf Street), is home to lively gay and gay friendly restaurants and bars. Meanwhile the area around Linke Weinzeile, just down the river from Naschmarkt, is the traditional home of the historic gay district. Here you will still find many of the city’s older gay establishments.
The lion’s share of gay bars and clubs is situated near the Villa, in the district along Linke Wienzeile and Rechte Wienzeile.
The Vienna gay area is quite compact and easy to get around,
we have found hotels that keep you in the gay area and close to all the sights Vienna has to offer,
Gay Map of Vienna
Wienzeile (‘Vienna Row’) is a street that runs through the city along the Vienna River. It is divided into Rechte (right) Wienzeile and the Linke (left) Wienzeile. Many gay bars and venues are located along both sides of Wienzeile.
Recommended Apartments in Vienna
2, 3 & 5 Bedrooms
Opernring Apartments features accommodation with air conditioning and free WiFi. All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower. A dishwasher, a microwave and fridge are also available in the kitchen
Studio & 1 Bedroom
High Street Suites is located in the center of Vienna. Complimentary WiFi is offered throughout the property. Paid public parking is possible at a location nearby. Every unit has air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, washing machine, coffee machine and kitchen. There is a seating and/or dining area in some units.
GRAND SOHO II Apartment Vienna is situated in the center of Vienna offering free WiFi, this apartment features a living room with a satellite flat-screen TV, a washing machine and a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and microwave. 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with bath and shower
1 & 2 Bedroom
All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also featured in the kitchen, as well as a kettle. air-conditioned accommodation with free WiFi, contactless check in
Video Of ASTRONAUGHTY
A fun look at Vienna and the party with Mr Astronaughty!
Recommended Hotels in Vienna
Stay close to “Vienna Row” or Wienzeile if you want to be close to all of Vienna’s best gay bars and clubs. Vienna has some of the most stunning hotels located in historic buildings.
Hotel Imperial, 5 Star
A Luxury Collection Hotel
The luxurious, renowned 5-star Hotel Imperial is set directly on the Ringstraße boulevard in the heart of Vienna and takes you back to the times of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
5 Star Luxury
Built in 1913, Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof is located in the center of the first district of Vienna, only a few steps from the Hofburg Imperial Palace. Spacious air-conditioned rooms.
Hotel Astoria Wien
4 Star, Tranquil
Set in a charming building from 1912, Austria Trend Hotel Astoria Wien is located in the centre of Vienna, right on the famous Kärtnerstraße shopping street. Free WiFi is available.
Hotel Maria Theresia
4 Star Great Amenities
The modern and elegant K+K Hotel Maria Theresia enjoys a central and quiet location right in Vienna’s artists’ quarter of Spittelberg and offers free WiFi, a wellness and a fitness area.