From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Joining Hearts Pool Party Atlanta 2024
The Joining Hearts Pool party is one of the biggest parties of the Joining Hearts Weekend, a fundraising event held over 3 days.
- Stay close to the party at the AC Hotel Downtown, rated “Fabulous” by guests with a spacious outdoor pool, modern amenities and stylish rooms.
- Awaiting date, venue and lineup for the next edition.
- The Joining Hearts Pool and its parade of abs and skimpy swimsuits is LGBTQ Atlanta’s social event of the summer, taking place in July each year.
- This year’s pool party event features legendary DJs. The party will take place in The Greystone at Piedmont Park, from 7 pm to 11 pm.
- Joining Hearts Pool Party is one of Atlanta’s biggest gay events and takes place in Piedmont Park. The event raises funds for HIV organizations across the state.
- Regular tickets to the Piedmont Park Greystone Pool House have pool level access after 7.15 pm.
- VIP/Ultra (6 pm – 11 pm) – will all enjoy complimentary drinks, snack boxes from Zaxby’s and end with our fabulous fireworks display! Ultra VIPs have their own swanky cabana and much more!
- Stay close to the gay bars in Midtown. Try the “Fabulous” 4 star, Loews Hotel Atlanta featuring a modern design, superb city views and excellent location.
- Named for its original granite walls, Greystone boasts 9,000 square feet of event space and is quite close to the Piedmont park pool.
- Hotels close to Piedmont park are busy year-round, especially for this event as it attracts visitors from well beyond Atlanta, so book early.
Other Joining Hearts Weekend Parties
- Friday – Opening Night at the Heretic.
- Sunday – The Official Joining Hearts Closing Weekend at Future Atlanta.
The following hotels all have high ratings and are close to the city’s major attractions:
Map of Gay Atlanta
The Atlanta gay population lives, works and plays all over the city and even into the suburbs. Midtown has several of the city’s most popular gay bars like Blake’s, Burkhart’s Pub, Bulldogs and Swinging Richards. The Atlanta LBGT populace is also partially responsible for the resurgence of Grant Park in the 1980s. The historic neighborhood was falling into ruins when members of the community started scooping up properties, renovating and restoring them to their original glory. This fever pitch trickled over into the neighborhoods of East Atlanta, Ormewood Park and the Old Fourth Ward. These are all eclectic, funky and tolerant neighborhoods, like most of Atlanta.
Recommended Hotels in Atlanta By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partners Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Atlanta that keep you close to all the Action, shops, restaurants & bars
5 Star, Readers Choice
- 5 Star, Luxurious, downtown location, elegant rooms.
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars.
- Elegant rooms with feather beds.
- Stay for luxury in the heart of Atlanta, with upscale amenities & convenient downtown access.
4 Star, Charming B&B
- 4 Star, Historic, gourmet breakfast, cozy atmosphere.
- Close to the gay district.
- Flat-screen TV, iPod station.
- Ideal for a charming, intimate experience with gourmet breakfast & historic ambiance.
4 Star, Great Value
- 4 Star, Boutique hotel, rooftop bar, city views.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Spacious rooms, 37-inch TV.
- Offers great value with a stylish rooftop bar & modern rooms in a vibrant neighborhood.
The Glenn Hotel
3 Star, Great Location
- 3 Star, Modern, city skyline views, rooftop lounge.
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars.
- Spacious rooms, iPod docking.
- Perfect for experiencing Atlanta’s skyline from a rooftop lounge, with modern amenities, central location.
Video Of Joining Hearts Pool Party Atlanta
Joining Hearts 29: A Brand New Day (2016) | Official Aftermovie
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Atlanta
Atlanta has a vibrant and inclusive LGBTQ+ community, and it’s often considered one of the most LGBTQ+-friendly cities in the United States. The city was home to some early LGBTQ+ activist organizations, and it played a significant part in the fight for LGBTQ+ rights.
Midtown | The heart of the city’s gay community
- Midtown Atlanta is often considered the heart of the city’s gay community.
- It’s home to many gay bars, clubs, and businesses, including the famous Atlanta Pride Festival.
- The intersection of 10th Street and Piedmont Avenue is often referred to as the epicenter of gay life in Atlanta.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Atlanta
This eclectic neighborhood is known for its welcoming atmosphere & diverse community. Home to several gay-friendly bars, restaurants, & shops.
Downtown Atlanta offers a variety of shopping options for both residents & visitors. With upscale boutiques, unique stores and famous attractions.