From: Friday, October 13, 2023
To: Friday, October 13, 2023
Jock Party Manchester 2023
MJ events present “Jock”, Manchester’s hottest underwear and sports kit party, a pop-up event held during the long bank holiday weekends and busy Summer months.
- Are you visiting Manchester for the Jock Party? Stay at the Roomzzz Manchester Aparthotel, with plenty of space for all your gear! The “Superb” rated hotel is close to the Eagle with spacious, bright rooms and modern amenities.
- October 13th – JOCK Manchester
- The UnderWear and Sports Kit party kicks off at 11 pm and runs until 4 am with music from guest DJs.
- Dance with the hottest guys in the sexiest jocks and browse the Pop Up Jock Shop if you need some costume inspiration.
- Stage Show, Changing area, Photo Wall, Dark Room and more!
- The JOCK boys will be at hand with giveaways from sponsors Swiss Navy and Justfor.fans
- Stay close to the party in the popular Northern Quarter at The Native Manchester, winner of The Sunday Times Best Place to Stay, rated “Fabulous” by guests.
The Pride Edition
- August 2024 – Jock takes over Orange Nation’s Area in Manchester for a spectacular special Jock Manchester Pride Edition
- Eagle Manchester – Lively gay scene men-only bar in an industrial basement setting, hosting DJs and drag shows. Friendly staff and great drinks specials.
- Hotels close to the gay village on Canal Street fill up fast, so book in advance.
Recommended Hotels in Manchester
- Manchester’s gay scene, centered around the iconic Canal Street, is a vibrant and inclusive community.
- With a variety of gay venues and events, it offers a lively nightlife welcoming atmosphere.
- Surrounding neighborhoods including the Northern Quarter and Gay Village are home to the best bars and events.
The following hotels are close to the city’s busy gay neighbourhood:
Gay Map of Manchester
Most of the gay bars are on canal street and are within easy walking dissidence from each other
Recommended Hotels in Manchester By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Manchester that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Located in the centre of Manchester, Hotel Gotham is a 3-minute walk from Manchester Arndale Shopping Centre. It offers a rooftop terrace and free WiFi. Serviced by a lift, all rooms and suites are air-conditioned and feature a telephone, a flat-screen TV, coffee and tea facilities. The bathroom offers free toiletries, slippers and a bath or shower & bathrobes
4 Star, Readers Choice
Boasting stunning rooms with contemporary décor, Velvet Hotel is on central Manchester’s vibrant Canal Street and a 5-minute walk from Piccadilly Rail Station. All rooms enjoy elegant furnishings and a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. The modern bathrooms are equipped with steam-free mirrors and luxury toiletries. A fully-stocked minibar and hospitality tray.
4 Star, Great Value
In the heart of the city, ABode Manchester is a splendid 19th-century building with free Wi-Fi access. Piccadilly Rail Station is 3 minutes’ walk away. ABode Manchester’s double-glazed rooms offer monsoon showers and luxury toiletries. Guests can also enjoy an LCD TV, and free internet.
3 Star, Location
Motel One Manchester-Piccadilly is located a 5-minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly train station, offering a central-city location, free WiFi and use of on-site bar One Lounge. The hotel offers rooms with an en-suite shower, flat-screen TV and a portable desk. The lounge and bar area serves a buffet breakfast.
Video – Canal Street Tour
Discover the best of Canal Street with Ginger Hunter
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Manchester
Manchester has a rich and vibrant LGBTQ+ community and history. The city is known for being inclusive and welcoming to people of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
Canal Street | Close to the city centre
- Canal Street, often referred to as the Gay Village, is the epicenter of LGBTQ+ life in Manchester.
- It’s a pedestrianized street lined with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops that cater specifically to the LGBTQ+ community.
- The area is known for its colorful decorations, rainbow flags, and a lively atmosphere.
- It’s not only a nightlife hub but also hosts various events, parades, and celebrations throughout the year, including Manchester Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Manchester
Staying in the city center puts you close to many of Manchester’s attractions, shopping districts, restaurants, & nightlife.
This modern business & entertainment district offers upscale accommodations, trendy restaurants, & close to attractions.