From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
The Magical Island hosts a magical pride in 2024
Ibiza has a long history of hosting gay events and supporting the gay community, with previous Pride events running through the 90s until 2002 and returning over the past decade. Ibiza gay pride attracts thousands of participants from across the globe over 7 days.
- Visiting for Ibiza Pride? Book your hotel in Ibiza Town, close to all the pride activities. Consider the Hotel MIM Ibiza, housed in an Art Deco building with a great pool for lounging and delicious brunch options for late risers!
- Opening Friday Night – Events kick off at Passeig de ses Fonts in San Antonio’s seafront. Events include a declaration of rights followed by a march ending at 22.30 with an after party and drag performances.
Gala Diversity Celebration
- Saturday Night- San Antonio’s s’Arenal Beach plays host to the Gala Diversity celebration from 9 pm until midnight.
- An open air, free-to attend event with live concerts, shows, DJs, drinks and delicious food.
Big Welcome – Ibiza Town
- Wednesday Night – Masters of ceremony Nadal Garivaldi, Roma Calderón, Vedette Deivis and Le Cocó present the opening of events in Ibiza Town from 10 pm.
Queens Drag Night – Ibiza Town
- Final Friday – From 9.30 pm – Free Entry – Outdoor event with more than 20 artists on stage. Awaiting lineup.
Ibiza Pride Parade 2024
- Closing Saturday – The pride parade, called the Great March for LGTBQI Rights, takes place on the last day of the event, from 20:00 till late in Ibiza Town.
- The parade leaves from the Fisherman’s Associacion on Av de Santa Eularia to the port via Podenco Ibicenco.
- Final Friday – Enjoy the unique party atmosphere of the gay bars on Calle De la Virgin and Alfonso X11 from 9.30pm until late, including acrobats, theatre and more.
LGBTIQ+ Short Film Festival
- Wednesday – Casal de la Igualtat (Avinguda de la Pau,3) in Ibiza Town presents the projection a selection of films from 8.30 pm.
Ibiza Pride Beach & Evening Parties
- Day time entertainment centres around Chiringay, Ibiza’s popular gay beach. Chiringay fills up fast throughout the season, and especially so during the pride weekend, so arrive early.
- Evening entertainment will take place on stage at Calle de la Virgen and Zona Puerto. Parties will take place at the Ibiza superclubs. Night time events centre on the live stage performances in the pride village in the town’s port on Avenida de los Andenes.
- Disco Lola is host to the very popular gay, men-only party and hosts special pride events on the Friday and Saturday evenings during the weekend.
- Saturday night several parties takeover the streets of the gayborhood on Calle De La Virgen followed by the Ibiza Gay Pride Closing Party.
- Pride organises several circuit style events at the famous Ibiza mega clubs – 2022 schedule to be confirmed.
Where to stay?
Ibiza Town is where you will find the best gay bars and clubs. We recommend the following hotels close to all the fun of Ibiza Pride!
Check out our Insider Gay Guide to Gay Ibiza for more on where to party, play and stay.
Gay Map of Ibiza
Gay visitors have two areas to check-out. During the day at Playa Es Cavallet, Ibiza’s gay beach and at night in Ibiza Town for bar-hopping and clubing! The legendary gay parties take place in the Superclubs around the south of the Island.
Recommended Hotels in Ibiza By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Ibiza that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Mirador de Dalt
5 Star, Luxury
This historical property overlooks the Mediterranean from its hilltop position in central Ibiza Town. It offers elegant rooms with free WiFi and a whirlpool bath. The air-conditioned rooms at the Mirador de Dalt Vila feature parquet floors and stylish décor. Each one has plasma satellite TV and the bathrooms come with Bulgari products and a bathrobe.
THB Los Molinos
4 Star, Adults Only
THB Los Molinos is located on the beachfront in Ibiza. It has a sauna, fitness centre and hot tub, and offers air-conditioned rooms with a balcony, satellite TV and minibar. THB Los Molinos is an adults-only hotel including an à la carte restaurant, bar, garden area and a terrace. A 24-hour reception. There are Balinese beds and a bar next to the pool and a spa
Hotel Royal Plaza
4 Star, Great Value
Royal Plaza features a spa and a rooftop swimming pool with views of the city, the cathedral, and the Mediterranean Sea. The bedrooms are comfortable and well equipped with bright decór and air conditioning. Each has a pillow menu, satellite TV, a minibar and a safe, which can store notebook-sized laptops and tablets. An onsite spa with a hot tub
Hotel Náutico Ebeso
4 Star, Location
Hotel Nautico Ebeso offers excellent views of Ibiza Bay from its beachfront setting in Figueretes. It features an outdoor swimming pool and rooms with balconies. Nautico Ebeso Hotel offers modern, bright décor. Each of its air-conditioned rooms has flat-screen satellite TV and a fully equipped bathroom.
Video Of IBIZA GAY PRIDE
Ibiza Gay Pride Parade 2018
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Ibiza
Ibiza is known for its inclusive and welcoming atmosphere, making it a popular destination for gay travelers from around the world. The island has a vibrant gay scene with various gay-friendly venues, events, and establishments.
Ibiza Town | The capital city of Ibiza
- Ibiza Town: The capital city of Ibiza is a hub for the gay community.
- Within Ibiza Town, the Dalt Vila area features many gay-friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- You’ll find a lively nightlife scene, including iconic gay clubs like Pacha and Amnesia, which host LGBTQ+ events.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Ibiza
Located just south of Ibiza Town offering a relaxed & friendly atmosphere. With gay friendly bars & restaurants. The beach here is popular with gay travelers.
Playa d’en Bossa
On the west coast of the island, with a growing gay scene and several bars & clubs. It’s known for its stunning sunsets & a more laid-back vibe compared to Ibiza Town.