From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Horrorween Festival Sydney 2024
Calling all Gays, Ghouls, Zombies and Zems, Australia’s biggest LGBTQIA+ Halloween Party haunts the Hordern Pavilion at Sydney’s Entertainment Quarter this October.
- Are you visiting Sydney for Halloween? Stay in the CBD, close to all of Sydney’s gay bars. Stay at the Vibe Hotel Darling Harbour with a modern gym, beautiful rooftop pool, modern rooms and perfect location.
- A spooktacular line-up of International DJs & Performers and your local favourites are bringing the Halloween Thrills and Chills across two stages (indoor & outdoor).
- Dance our way through the night and prepare for two colossal custom-built terrifying stages.
- Experience full venue theming, GAYM’s reputable over-the-top Production and Theatrics, and cutting-edge stage performances.
- And remember, dress to impress. Horrorween runs for 8 hours, from 5 pm until 1 am. – Followed by the official Morning Glory After Party at Home, The Venue from 3 am.
- Check out the top hotels close to the Hordern Pavilion.
- Horrorween Festival Sydney takes over the Hordern Pavilion in Sydney’s Moore Park.
- Sydney’s Hordern is one of Sydney’s favourite live music venues. Frank Sinatra, Coldplay, Billie Eilish, Nirvana, Lorde, Queen and even The Jackson Five… it all happened here!
- The venue is a 25-minute ride from the gay bars of Oxford Street.
- Stay just steps from the venue at the Mr Banks Hotel, rated “Superb” by guests, just a 4-minute drive from Moore Park, with stylish rooms and modern amenities.
Recommended Sydney Hotels
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action:
Recommended Hotels in Sydney By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Sydney that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Located on Hyde Park in the Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Pullman Sydney Hyde Park features 2 restaurants and a rooftop pool and patio. All guest rooms offer views of the park or city and feature an LCD TV with cable channels. Pullman Sydney’s spacious guestrooms each include a desk, seating area and internet access. Guests can work out in the fitness centre.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated in the heart of Surry Hills in Sydney, Crystalbrook Albion offers accommodation with an eclectic mix of heritage and contemporary details. It features a 24-hour desk with a team of hosts available to offer individualized service, a rooftop garden oasis with views over Surry Hills and Sydney city and an honour bar featuring top-shelf beverages and gourmet nibbles.
4 Star, Great Value
Situated just 2 minutes’ walk from Hyde Park and Oxford Street, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Sydney offers air-conditioned apartments, secure covered car parking, plus a restaurant and café. All apartments feature an LCD TV, an in-room safe and a hairdryer. Full kitchen facilities or a kitchenette are also provided. Guests have access to laundry and dry cleaning facilities
Rydges Sydney Central
4 Star, Location
Located on the edge of the Sydney Central Business District, Rydges Sydney Central features a 15 m indoor pool, a spa, 1 bar and 2 restaurants. All rooms and suites at the Rydges Sydney Central come with deluxe beds and custom furnishings. Modern amenities include internet access and a large flat-screen TV. Guests can work-out in the fitness centre and unwind in the sauna.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Sydney
Sydney, has several neighborhoods known for their LGBTQ+ friendliness and vibrant culture. These areas are popular among the LGBTQ+ community and allies, offering a variety of entertainment, nightlife, and cultural experiences.
Darlinghurst | The Gay Hub of Sydney
- Known as Sydney’s LGBTQ+ hub,
- Darlinghurst is home to the famous Oxford Street, lined with LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- It’s the heart of the city’s LGBTQ+ scene and hosts the annual Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Darlinghurst
Next to Darlinghurst, Surry Hills offers trendy cafes, & a bohemian feel. Popular with LGBTQ+ travelers
Known for its alternative culture, street art, quirky shops, live music, and an inclusive vibe its a unique experience.