From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Heaven Labor Day Weekend 2023
Ky Martinez Events takes their Sunday night party, Heaven to new heights during San Francisco’s biggest holidays and events.
- Visiting San Francisco for the long weekend? Check out the Hotel Via, Our readers have rated this hotel as “Fabulous” with spacious rooms offering amazing views of Bay bridge. The rooftop bar is a great place to kick start your weekend in San Francisco.
- Awaiting date and venue for the 2024 edition.
- Heaven typically takes place during Labor Day Weekend and other holidays (Memorial Day, MLK weekend etc).
- The party typically runs on Sunday from 8 pm until 2 am and takes over Halcyon on 11th street.
- Join the hottest guys in the city and dance to the music of international guest DJs.
- Halcyon SF is a high-energy night spot with strobe lighting & a modern brick and steel-beamed warehouse vibe.
- The space is amazing anytime of day; large skylights and high ceilings let the sun stream in for daytime events, and it transforms beautifully from dawn to dusk.
- With its spacious dance floor, stylish décor, and an energetic ambiance, Halcyon sets the stage for an unforgettable night.
Where to Stay?
- Halcyon is situated in the trendy SoMa (South of Market) neighborhood, contributing to the area’s vibrant nightlife scene. SoMa is easily accessible and well-connected to various parts of the city, making it a convenient spot for locals and tourists to enjoy a night out.
- Soma is home to Folsom Street and most of the leather and fetish bars.
- It’s just a short ride or walk away from Union Square, making it easily reachable for those staying in the downtown/union square district
The following hotels are close to the gay bars and the city’s top attractions:
Gay Map of San Francisco
We have divided the map into two areas, the Castro, San Francisco’s world famous gay district and SOMA, the are where the Folsom Street Fair takes place each September.
Map of Gay San Francisco (SOMA)
Map of Gay San Francisco (The Castro)
Recommended Hotels in San Francisco
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in San Francisco that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Famed bars, an awe-inspiring crystal chandelier restaurant, a fitness area and a glass dome indoor pool are featured at this landmark Palace. Leather tufted headboards, 11-foot ceilings, pillow-top bedding set the stage for a luxurious night’s sleep. High-end luggage inspired desk, tables and the bathroom vanity. A 48-inch flat-screen satellite TV, marble bath & rain shower
4 Star, Readers Choice
This Central San Francisco hotel offers rooms with a 46-inch flat-screen smart TV. Free WiFi, an iPod docking station, a portable wireless Bluetooth speaker, and double-panned windows for quiet. A seating area, work desk, and an Illy espresso coffee machine, walk-in shower, bathrobes & premium toiletries. A state-of-the-art fitness centre & laundry services
4 Star, Great Value
Offering French-inspired architecture, The Marker San Francisco, provides guests with an ideal city centre. The guest rooms and suites at this upscale hotel boast amenities such as an LCD flat-screen TV with on-demand movies and an iHome alarm clock radio. All guest rooms feature ironing facilities, a hairdryer, a make-up mirror and boutique bath products.
3 Star, Location
This San Francisco hotel is located in Union Square, it offers an outdoor pool and rooms with an MP3 connection. It features a barbershop and a business center. Access to a fitness centre one block from the hotel and an on-site sauna. Each classically-designed room is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and mini-refrigerator. Free coffee and tea are also provided
Video Of Ky Martinez Parties
Ky Martinez Events – Gay San Francisco
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in San Francisco
San Francisco is a vibrant and inclusive city with a long history of LGBTQ+ activism and culture. Here are the most popular neighbourhoods, including gay hot spots and districts close to the city’s most popular attractions. It is worth noting that the best-rated hotels are close to Union Square
SoMa (South of Market) | Gay Hotspot
- Located to the east of the city, SoMa has an edgy and industrial feel, with a mix of gay bars, clubs, and art spaces.
- SoMa is also home to the world-famous Folsom Street Fair, held at the end of September each year.
- The neighbourhood is home to the stunning San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- Discover the best things to see and do in San Francisco.
One of the world’s most famous gay districts since the 1960s, a focal point for LGBTQ+ culture.