From: Saturday, October 28, 2023
To: Sunday, November 5, 2023
Gay Halloween Events in Puerto Vallarta 2023
Pack your costumes boys, the Halloween Weekend in Gay Puerto Vallarta is an affair not to be missed.
- Visiting for Halloween? Check out these top hotels in the Romantic zone close to the parade and parties! Stay at the Hotel Amaca (adults only) Charming hotel, great location, large rooms and friendly staff.
Halloween in Puerto Vallarta
- Over the past decade Halloween has become one of the more popular festivals in Puerto Vallarta. Here they celebrate “El Dia de Brujas” *The Witches Day”. Expect Halloween parties and lots of elaborate costumes!
- The Halloween weekend is celebrated over a series of days, normal from October 31st to November the 3rd and include The Day of the Dead Festival. The history of the event dates back to the time of the Aztecs.
- Our readers love Casa Isabel, a 4 Star boutique hotel, large rooms and beach views. 700 metres from the centre.
Around the Block party
- October 31st – Don’t miss your chance to compete in the Halloween Contest of Costumes. From 8pm to 11pm with prizes awarded at 11pm in One Six One. A total of 10,000 Pesos in prizes is up for grabs! Or come and watch all the costumes while having dinner or drinks.
- The Around the Block Partners include, Anonimo, One Six One, The Swedes and Blondies.
White Party Halloween
- Awaiting Dates – White Party Halloween – Industry Night club brings the hottest DJs to Puerto Vallarta in association with the White Party. Expect a weekend of top DJs, sexy dancers and hot guys from across the globe.
- Awaiting Dates – Joe Whitaker brings his world-famous DILF party to Puerto Vallarta for the DILF Black Party, a Halloween Weekend extravaganza or harnessed hombres in nothing but jocks! What’s not to love?
CC Slaughter’s Halloween Party Costume Contest
- Everyone’s favourite dance bar in Puerto Vallarta, CC Slaughter’s Halloween Party Costume Contest features a 1st prize 6000 pesos cash, 2nd prize $3000 pesos and 3rd prize $1500 pesos. The bar will host a special Show with DJ Marko and Queerboys.
Day of the Dead – Puerto Vallarta
- November 1st to 5th – The Day of the Dead traditions in Puerto Vallarta include building special commemorative altars called ofrendas that are decorated and covered in marigolds, mostly found in Puerto Vallarta’s Old Town and Romantic Zone together with Mexican fairs with food stalls, workshops, plays, and pre-Hispanic and folkloric dancers along the Malecon.
- November 4th – Downtown Puerto Vallarta hosts Vino del Otro Mundo , a memorable celebration of Day of the Dead by the sea. A wide selection of wines from the ‘old world’, gastronomy and live music to delight your senses.
- November 5th – An abundance of candles and flowers may be found at the oldest graveyard in town, the 5 de Diciembre cemetery.
- Spoil yourself this Halloween with a luxury All Inclusive experience at some of the finest hotels in the resort district, a 15 minute taxi from downtown.
Where to stay in Puerto Vallarta?
Here are the hotels we recommend with great reviews and close to all the action:
Gay Map of Puerto Vallarta
As you can see from the map the gay bars are all within walking distance of each other, so we have chosen Hotels close to the gay bars that have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Puerto Vallarta that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Almar Resort LGBT
4 Star, Luxury
Offering a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. This hotel features free WiFi
Joint Coworking Hotel
The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Certain rooms have a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop. At Joint Coworking Hotel and Cowork rooms include bed linen and towels. Free WiFi is available
4 Star, Great Value
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi. The rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a desk, air conditioning and cable channels. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries. Some rooms have a sea view. At Hotel Amaca Puerto Vallarta – Adults Only you will find a 24-hour front desk, a terrace and a bar.
Shores Beach Hotel
4 Star, Location
Vallarta Shores Condohotel, located on Puerto Vallarta’s Los Muertos Beach features one to four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV and a balcony overlooking the beach and Banderas Bay. The Sky Suites feature 3 bedrooms, a private pool and private chef service included in the rate. Also, these suites feature an open-air living room, dining area and an outdoor terrace.
Recommended Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Expedia
We have chosen hotels Puerto Vallarta that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Villa Premiere Hotel
4 Star, Great Pool
This smoke-free hotel features an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and 24-hour room service. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include conference space, concierge services, and dry cleaning. All 261 rooms feature thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes
Dreams Vallarta Bay
4 Star, Great Value
2 restaurants, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, a 24-hour business center, & valet parking. All 311 rooms feature thoughtful touches like pillow menus & bathrobes
Secrets Vallarta Bay
4 Star, Readers Choice
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, & a 24-hour fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, & a spa tub are onsite. All 419 rooms offer thoughtful touches like bathrobes and pillowtop beds & premium bedding. Free WiFi
Casa Maria Hotel
3 Star, Relaxed
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool & a 24-hour fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, & a snack bar/deli are onsite. All 400 rooms offer free WiFi & free wired Internet, plus iPod docks & flat-screen TVs