From: Thursday, July 25, 2024
To: Thursday, July 25, 2024
Hafenparty – the CSD on the Spree Afterparty 2024
The post CSD on the Spree Party, held in the Osthafen, a stunning event location in the heart of trendy Friedrichshain.
- Stay close to the city’s gay bars and clubs in Schöneberg at the Riu Plaza Berlin – One of our most booked hotels with spacious rooms and delicious breakfasts.
- The Christopher Street Day on the Spree is a unique pride demonstration, combining a sightseeing tour with a political rally and a party atmosphere all in one.
- Continue the celebrations after the event at the After Party at the Osthafen Berlin.
- Featuring two different floors (Pop Deck and Electro Gallery), six guest DJs, an outdoor garden and welcome drink.
- The Berlin Canal Pride after party runs from 9 pm.
- Awaiting lineup for the next edition.
- In the middle of the trendy district of the city, the multifunctional event location Osthafen Berlin opened in early 2018.
- Unspoiled charm despite a long history as well as a central location with a large outdoor area right alongsite waters, makes the former power station to a very special place for events of all kinds.
- Four event rooms spread over three floors with an interior area of 1,100 m² plus 2,000 m² of outdoor space directly adjoining the Spree-shore form the perfect location for hosting a wide variety of concepts, from conferences to gala dinners to street food markets with the ultimate Berlin feeling.
Recommended Hotels in Berlin
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the city’s top attractions:
Gay Map of Berlin
Being such a large city, gay neighbourhoods are scattered around Berlin, in the districts of Schöneberg and Kreuzberg (the western part of Berlin) as well as in Prenzlauer Berg (eastern part). Recently, the district of Friedrichshain developed a trendy area for upmarket coffee shops and cocktail bars. The majority of the gay hotels, bars, cafes and shops in Berlin are located in the Schöneberg district.
Recommended Hotels in Berlin By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Berlin that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The spacious rooms and suites of the non-smoking Sheraton Grand Hotel Esplanade Berlin feature a modern design and panoramic windows. They include a flat-screen TV, minibar, large bathroom and free WiFi. A rich breakfast buffet is served each morning in the Elements breakfast restaurant.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Mercure Berlin Wittenbergplatz is set in the Schöneberg district in Berlin, just a 1-minute walk from the KaDeWe and the Kurfürstendamm-boulevard. All rooms at the Mercure Berlin Wittenplatz come with a flat-screen TV, and some also have a balcony. WiFi is provided free of charge, high-speed internet can be purchased for a daily surcharge.
Riu Plaza Berlin
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel is set in a modern 17-storey building on Berlin’s Kurfürstendamm boulevard. The RIU Plaza Berlin is a 5-minute walk from Kurfürstendamm Underground Station and the world-famous KaDeWe department store. All rooms and suites feature luxury furnishings, a flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, fridge, air conditioning and a private bathroom.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
This hetero-friendly gay hotel in Schöneberg is 700 m from Berlin’s Kurfurstendamm shopping area and the KaDeWe department store. The hotel’s breakfast buffet is available until late, and Wi-Fi is free throughout the property. A 10-minute walk from the many bars of Nollendorfplatz Square, rooms with a flat-screen TV, DVD player & iPod docking station.
Video – Berlin Pride
A taste of what to expect during Berlin Pride.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Berlin
Berlin is a diverse and inclusive city with a vibrant LGBTQ+ community. There are several popular gay neighborhoods that each offer a different vibe.
Schöneberg | Historic Gay District
Photo: Schöneberg, home to Berlin’s popular gay bars and the Folsom Street Fair
- Located to the southwest of the city center, Schöneberg is one of Berlin’s oldest and most famous gay neighborhoods.
- It has a rich LGBTQ+ history and is known for its lively gay bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-friendly businesses.
- Schöneberg is home to KaDeWe, one of Europe’s largest department stores and a shopper’s paradise.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Schöneberg
Home to the famous East Side Gallery, with a diverse and multicultral LGBTQ+ scene with eclectic bars and clubs.
Up-and-coming neighborhood, popular with hipsters and home to the world famous, long running Schwuz nightclub