From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
GPS Los Angeles Gay Circuit Event 2023
GPS is the premier gay party in Los Angeles taking place during large festivals and event and monthly pop-ups!
- Stay close to the party! Check out the Level Suites just a short 5 minute walk away from the venue
- Awaiting date, theme and lineup for the next edition.
- The party kicks off at 9pm and continues to 4am the next morning.
- Dance with the hottest guys from LA and beyond with a world class stage show, superb lighting and a unique location in the beautiful Globe Theatre.
- GPS takes place at The Globe Theater, in downtown Los Angeles.
- The Globe is an old-school movie palace with an elegant interior.
- Transformed into a party zone by the GPS team, the venue features state of the art sound and light.
- Check out the top 10 hotels in DTLA.
Downtown Los Angeles
From the contemporary art at MOCA to the Mexican candy stores of Olvera Street, downtown is home to a host of treasures! Downtown is also home to some great gay bars including:
- Precinct describes itself as a “rock n roll gay bar” in Downtown L.A. Spanning 10,000 square feet on the second floor of a historic 1902 building, Precinct hosts numerous themed nights like Bearracuda and Drag Race viewing parties.
- Located on 6th Street in the Historic Core of Downtown L.A., Redline is a lively 2,000 square-foot venue with double height ceilings, full bar and a gastropub menu.
Trending Hotels in Los Angeles
The following Los Angeles hotels are currently trending with our readers:
Gay Map of Los Angeles
If you want to stay in the epicentre of gay Los Angeles, then West Hollywood has to be your preferred destination. However if you are in LA for any length of time, you will need a car. Freeways make it easy to get from one area to another.
Recommended Hotels in Los Angeles By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Los Angeles that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Beverly Hills Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Known as “The Pink Palace,” this luxury hotel on Sunset Boulevard features full-service Spa and a beautiful outdoor pool. Bright and elegant rooms of The Beverly Hills Hotel feature marble bathrooms, TVs and minibars. Spacious suites pay homage to the legacy, while bungalows offer the true Hollywood experience inspired by their famous guests.
5 Star, Luxury
Established in 1975 on a palm-lined residential boulevard, L’Ermitage is a discreet, luxurious getaway located a stone’s throw from the beating heart of Beverly Hills. As the first all-suite hotel in the nation, L’Ermitage is committed to offering travelers 5-star service, excellence in hospitality, and spacious accommodations.
Sunset Marquis Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
The Sunset Marquis Hotel Los Angeles is located in the heart of West Hollywood. Hidden away in a tree lined cul-de-sac, it is just steps from the famed sidewalks of the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The property boasts 2 outdoor pools and an on-site restaurant. Villas at the property include unique amenities like private lifts
4 Star, Location
Offering a private rooftop with stunning views of Los Angeles, a saltwater pool and comfortable indoor/outdoor seating, this elegant 4-star hotel is within one kilometer of the Sunset Strip. Each spacious suite at Petit Ermitage is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and iPod docking station
Video Of GPS parties in Los Angeles
GPS Los Angeles, Gay Circuit Party at The Globe Theatre
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Los Angeles
The top five areas include West Hollywood (WeHo), Silver Lake, Echo Park, Downtown Los Angeles, and Long Beach. West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant gay scene, with numerous bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-centered events
West Hollywood | The Heart of Gay Los Angeles
- West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant scene, welcoming atmosphere, and numerous gay bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- WeHo hosts their annual pride in early June and spectacular Halloween celebrations in October.
- The neighbourhood is home to some of the most iconic landmarks in the USA, including Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Discover the best things to see and do in West Hollywood
Northeast of WeHo, with a diverse range of bars, cafes, and boutiques with a more laid-back and hipster vibe.