From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Gaymentertainment Sydney Mardi Gras Circuit Spectacular 2024
Gaymentertainment is one of Australia’s leading events and party promoters and brings nine epic parties to Sydney to celebrate Mardi Gras.
- Stay close to the parties at the Crowne Plaza Sydney Darling Harbour, featuring a heated outdoor rooftop pool, spacious rooms and highly-rated breakfast options.
- The world’s leading circuit events return to Sydney for a series of spectacular parties, featuring the world’s top DJs and performers in some of Sydney’s largest Superclubs.
- Parties occur at Home Super Club in Darling Harbour from 10 pm to 7 am (unless otherwise stated).
- The Boat Party takes place aboard the Starship on the harbour.
- Awaiting line up, DJs, venues and parties for the 2024 edition.
- Home Sydney – Home is where you’ll find the biggest night in Sydney’s Darling Harbour.
- The multi-level super club features eight rooms, top-of-the-line audio-visual production, and a booming surround system.
- Darling Harbour is a buzzing waterside precinct just moments from the centre of Sydney but still retains its small, intimate feel.
- Cockle Bay and King Street Wharf offer funky nightclubs, wine bars and bistros serving refined food and delicious cocktails.
- It is also home to two of Sydney’s most popular attractions, Sea Life Sydney Aquarium, the Wild Life Sydney Zoo and Madame Tussauds.
- Check out the top hotels closest to the party.
Recommended Hotels in Sydney
The following hotels are close to Sydney’s top attractions and a short ride to the parties:
Recommended Hotels in Sydney By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Sydney that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Located on Hyde Park in the Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Pullman Sydney Hyde Park features 2 restaurants and a rooftop pool and patio. All guest rooms offer views of the park or city and feature an LCD TV with cable channels. Pullman Sydney’s spacious guestrooms each include a desk, seating area and internet access. Guests can work out in the fitness centre.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated in the heart of Surry Hills in Sydney, Crystalbrook Albion offers accommodation with an eclectic mix of heritage and contemporary details. It features a 24-hour desk with a team of hosts available to offer individualized service, a rooftop garden oasis with views over Surry Hills and Sydney city and an honour bar featuring top-shelf beverages and gourmet nibbles.
4 Star, Great Value
Situated just 2 minutes’ walk from Hyde Park and Oxford Street, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Sydney offers air-conditioned apartments, secure covered car parking, plus a restaurant and café. All apartments feature an LCD TV, an in-room safe and a hairdryer. Full kitchen facilities or a kitchenette are also provided. Guests have access to laundry and dry cleaning facilities
Rydges Sydney Central
4 Star, Location
Located on the edge of the Sydney Central Business District, Rydges Sydney Central features a 15 m indoor pool, a spa, 1 bar and 2 restaurants. All rooms and suites at the Rydges Sydney Central come with deluxe beds and custom furnishings. Modern amenities include internet access and a large flat-screen TV. Guests can work-out in the fitness centre and unwind in the sauna.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Sydney
Sydney, has several neighborhoods known for their LGBTQ+ friendliness and vibrant culture. These areas are popular among the LGBTQ+ community and allies, offering a variety of entertainment, nightlife, and cultural experiences.
Darlinghurst | The Gay Hub of Sydney
- Known as Sydney’s LGBTQ+ hub,
- Darlinghurst is home to the famous Oxford Street, lined with LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- It’s the heart of the city’s LGBTQ+ scene and hosts the annual Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Darlinghurst
Next to Darlinghurst, Surry Hills offers trendy cafes, & a bohemian feel. Popular with LGBTQ+ travelers
Known for its alternative culture, street art, quirky shops, live music, and an inclusive vibe its a unique experience.