From: Saturday, April 6, 2024
To: Saturday, April 6, 2024
Impulse presents “Soaked” Pool Party Bangkok 2024
Impulse Bangkok brings together the gay community to celebrate and promote safer sex practices. They host pop-up pool parties at various times throughout the year.
- Stay in the heart of Bangkok’s Silom district at the W Bangkok, rates “Wonderful” by guests with spacious rooms, a modern gym, outdoor pool and superb breakfast buffet.
- Next Edition: Saturday 6th April 2024 – Soaked Pool Party – Pink Wet and Wild.
- Join a sexy mix of locals and tourists at the Ibis Styles Hotel in Silom, Bangkok’s bustling gay district.
- Enjoy the best music from guest DJs, live shows from famous drag acts and the sexiest Gogos in the city.
- The party kicks off at 3.30 pm and runs until 10pm, with performances in the late evening.
- Check out our gay guide to Bangkok and discover the best places to stay and play.
- Impluse takes over the pool at the Ibis Styles Bangkok Silom, located on Silom Road, at the heart of the Bangkok CBD.
- The hotel, rated “Excellent” by guests, offers easy access to BTS Sala Daeng and MRT Silom and offers 264 rooms.
- Each room features a 43 inch Smart LCD TV, high-speed WiFi and a rain shower.
Recommended Hotels in Bangkok
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Bangkok
Silom Street 2 and 4 is the epicenter of gay nightlife in Bangkok. Here you will find the best bars and restaurants, the perfect place to begin your night on the town.
Video Gay Guide to Silom
Discover the best of gay Bangkok with Xander
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Bangkok
Bangkok has a well-established gay scene with a variety of LGBTQ+ bars, clubs, saunas, and entertainment venues. The city is known for its open and accepting attitude towards LGBTQ+ travelers and residents. You can find a range of venues catering to different tastes and preferences.
Silom Soi 2 | The Heart of the Gay Scene
- Silom Soi 2 is considered one of the central locations for LGBTQ+ nightlife in Bangkok.
- The street features a mix of bars, pubs, and clubs, each with its own unique style and ambiance.
- Many of the establishments on Silom Soi 2 host special events, theme nights, and performances, from drag shows to themed parties.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Bangkok
Silom Soi 4
Also known as Soi Twilight, another popular gay area next to Silom Soi 2. Famous for its gay go-go bars
Ratchada Night Market
Sukhumvit Soi 22
This area has a concentration of gay-friendly venues, including bars & clubs. A great spot to socialize & have drinks