From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Furball Seattle 2023
Furball, the hottest underwear and the bear event, brings their notorious NYC-based dance party to Seattle.
- Stay in the heart of the gay neighbourhood, Capitol Hill. The “Superb” rated Gaslight Inn offers guests and stunning outdoor pool and charming rooms in a historic home.
- Awaiting Date for the next edition.
- Furball is a party for furballs and their admirers of all types for a special escape during holiday weekends and special events.
- Join the hottest bears, jocks, chasers, otters and admirers for a night of furry fun in Seattle.
- Featuring legendary DJs from 9 pm until 2 am at The Seattle Eagle.
- Dance and mingle with the sexiest bear gogos and hot guys from Seattle and beyond.
- Furball is a gear party. Dresscode Jocks/Underwear/Fetish gear.
- The Seattle Eagle – Classic gay leather bar with theme nights, pool, a back deck & dark, chain-link-fence decor. The city’s oldest leather bar attracts a “young, fairly mixed” crowd.
- Stay at the Silver Cloud Hotel, located minutes from the Seattle gay neighbourhood and close to the club. Rated “Fabulous” by guests, the popular hotel features spacious rooms, a gym and a pool.
Recommended Hotels in Seattle
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Seattle
The gay village of Seattle is located in the centre of Capitol Hill. It’s a charming historic area where the epicenter of the city’s gay bars and clubs are located. There are several venues in town specifically catering to a gay clientele. Nightlife is centered on the Pike/Pine corridor. Madison Park Beach on the north section is also Seattle’s unofficial gay beach.
Recommended Hotels in Seattle By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Seattle that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Fairmont Olympic Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
- 5 Star, Historic Place with French-Inspired Furnishings
- Close to the gay district
- City views, cable TV, minibar
- Historic hotel offers award-winning dining, rooms with city views and French-inspired decor, and designer toiletries.
Four Seasons Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
- 5 Star, Full Spa and Rooftop Infinity Pool
- Close to the gay district
- Northwest-style decor, stone details
- Features a full spa, rooftop infinity pool, outdoor fireplace, and Pacific Northwest cuisine at Goldfinch Tavern.
4 Star, Great Value
- 4 Star, Sea Views and Rooftop Bar
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, luxury bath amenities
- Offers terrace with sea views, a rooftop bar, high-speed Wi-Fi, rooms with a 42” TV, and luxury bathroom amenities.
Pan Pacific Seattle
4 Star, Location
- 4 Star, Near Lots Of Downtown Attractions
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Spacious rooms, plasma-screen TVs
- Steps from popular attractions, offering luxurious accommodations with state-of-the-art amenities and a complimentary shuttle.
Video Guide to Gay Seattle
A guide to the best of Capitol Hill