From: Saturday, June 15, 2024
To: Sunday, June 16, 2024
Fremont Fair Seattle 2024
Fremont Fair takes place during the annual Summer Solstice and welcomes Seattle’s high season of parties, events and warm Summer vibes. Featuring craft marketing shopping of handmade goods and art, two music stages of live and local bands with beer & cocktails, the zany Seattle Art Cars, Fair foods, and more!
- Visiting Seattle this Summer? Stay close to Capitol Hill , home to the city’s gay bars and clubs. Stay at the Silver Cloud Hotel, an 8 minute ride away from the gay bars. The hotel is rated “Fabulous” by guests with an outdoor rooftop pool.
- Kick off summer in Seattle with a BANG! The Fremont Fair is takes over 6 city blocks of the iconic Fremont Neighborhood during Solstice Weekend and ushering in summer with 2 stages of live music, 300+ craft vendors, beer gardens, art cars, one-of-a-kind Parades, delicious fair foods and so much more!
- See a real Soviet-era rocket, say “hi” to the famous under-the-bridge troll, or take a picture under the giant Lenin statue (that’s Vladimir, not John). The eclectic Fremont neighborhood is a bustling hub of fun and love. It is truly a one of a kind experience!
- The party runs from 10am-8pm and on Sunday from 11am-6pm. The fair is free to attend.
- Check out the top places to stay close to the fair.
- The Fremont Fair is located in Seattle’s Fremont neighborhood. Activities primarily take place west of Fremont Ave N on N 35th St. and N 34th St.
- Toast to the start of summer with us in Fremont’s largest outdoor beverage gardens! Raise a Corona Light or a Jack Daniels Honey cocktail as you enjoy the music lineup featuring the region’s top funk and rock bands on the Corona Light Main Stage, or get your summer moving at the Jack Daniels Honey Center Stage.
- Stay close to the fair at the Staybridge Suites Fremont, rated “Fabulous” by guests with a pool, spacious rooms and beautiful views.
- The Fremont Solstice Parade that happens in conjunction with the Fair, begins at the intersection of N. 36th St. and Leary Way, and winds through downtown Fremont, ending at Gasworks Park.
- The parade blasts off at 1:00 p.m. at 3rd and Leary Way and continues along 36th Street through Fremont. By longtime tradition, the Solstice Cyclists Ride, a group of bicyclists mostly clad only in body paint, starts Saturday’s Solstice Parade.
- Come be dazzled as more than 60 community- based ensembles parade down the streets of Fremont with giant puppets, stilt walkers, floats, dancers, cyclists, and musicians.
- Arrive early to secure a prime viewing spot along the parade route, then head one block over for Seattle’s biggest summer welcome party!
Recommended Hotels in Seattle
The following hotels are close to the city’s top attractions and a short ride to the fair. Fremont is a 12 minute drive from the gay bars along Capitol Hill.
Gay Map of Seattle
The gay village of Seattle is located in the centre of Capitol Hill. It’s a charming historic area where the epicenter of the city’s gay bars and clubs are located. There are several venues in town specifically catering to a gay clientele. Nightlife is centered on the Pike/Pine corridor. Madison Park Beach on the north section is also Seattle’s unofficial gay beach.
Recommended Hotels in Seattle By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Seattle that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Fairmont Olympic Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this downtown Seattle hotel features multiple onsite award-winning dining options. Rooms offer city views with French-inspired furnishings. Cable TV and a minibar are featured. The en suite bathroom offers designer toiletries and terry robes. The windows in each room open to allow fresh air in.
Four Seasons Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
This hotel features a full spa, rooftop infinity pool, and outdoor fireplace. Every guest room features Northwest-style decor with wood and stone details. The Four Seasons Hotel Seattle has a 24-hour business centre. A gym, steam room & hot tub. Guests can dine at the Goldfinch Tavern, which features Pacific Northwest cuisine
4 Star, Great Value
Offering a terrace and views of the sea, Thompson Seattle is set in Seattle. Guests can enjoy the on-site rooftop bar, and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi. The rooms include a 42″ flat-screen TV with a customized movie library. The private bathrooms include state-of-the-art rain showers and soaking tubs, D.S. & DURGA luxury bath amenities
Pan Pacific Seattle
4 Star, Location
Only steps from downtown Seattle’s most popular attractions, including the Space Needle, this luxurious hotel features state-of-the-art amenities, exceptional accommodations and unrivaled facilities, all in the heart of the city. spacious guestrooms, furnished with luxurious linens and plasma-screen TVs. A complimentary shuttle
Video Of Fremont Fair Seattle
2019 Fremont Solstice Parade in Seattle