From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Freedom Miami 4th of July Circuit Party 2021
Take a trip to Miami for the 4th of July celebrations and enjoy 3 days of parties and events.
Matrix and Urge, two of Miami’s biggest party promoters present, Freedom Miami, the ultimate way to celebrate America’s biggest holiday.
Freedom Miami Schedule
- Friday 2nd July – The Rated Shop, 10.30pm, with Marti Freison and Cesar Hernandez at 30 NE 14th St. Miami
- Saturday 3rd July – Elevate Tea Dance, from 2pm to 8pm at Axel Beach Hotel on 1500 Collins Ave. Music by Alex Lo and Musso.
- Saturday 3rd July – Score presents, Matrix Mythology, one of Madrid’s legendary events comes to Miami with guest DJ aron and Matrix Resident Manuel Copy – Entrance at 9:30pm, Venue Details on day of event
- Sunday 4th July – Afterhours Morning, 5.30am, Fireworks with Alex Acosta and Enrico Meloni, by LPN Party
- Sunday 4th July – Urge presents, Route 66, Miami’s biggest Independence Day party. Music by Ben Backson and Jerac – Entrance at 9:30pm, Venue Details on day of event
Urge returns to Miami on Sunday July 4th for our biggest production of the year, featuring international DJ’s Ben Bakson and Jerac, as well as the hottest dancers and surprise entertainers. Come and celebrate your independence on the dance floor inside a massive sound stage You’ll be dancing on the same spot that Beyoncé & Maluma shot some of their music videos!
- Monday 5th July, Afterhours Morning, 5.30am, CLIMAX with Danny Verde and Paulo Fragoso
Gay Miami, Where to stay?
- AxelBeach Miami is located at 1500 Collins Avenue with 15th street, a block away from the beach, in the heart of South Beach in Miami’s Art Deco district. Located in a lively area with plenty of leisure activities for travelers, AxelBeach Miami is the ideal hotel for a holiday on Florida’s hippest coast.
- For a truly iconic stay, check out the Marlin Hotel, steps away from the bars and clubs and just across from the sandy beaches.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Miami
The gay scene in Miami is centred around South Beach. The gay beach is located at 12th Street and Ocean Drive. It is not too difficult to find, with the rainbow flags marking the territory between two chair rental spots.
Recommended Apartments in Miami Beach
W South Beach
This air-conditioned apartment comes with 1 bedroom, a satellite flat-screen TV, and a kitchenette. Private parking is available at the apartment. an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and free WiFi.
There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, an oven and microwave. A flat-screen TV is provided. Other facilities include a hot tub, fitness centre, a balcony and an outdoor pool.
The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a bath or shower. complimentary WiFi
1 & 2 Bedrooms
Featuring a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, each unit also comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, wardrobe and a seating area with a sofa. There is a private bathroom with shower in all units
Video Of other URGE parties in Maimi
Urge Miami – Gay Circuit Party
Recommended Hotels in Miami
Hotel rates in Miami and South Beach are high during this event, so book early! Try and get a seafront room! Here are our top recommendations.
The Marlin Hotel, 4 Star
Perfect Location & Views
The white sands ofare steps away from this boutique hotel