From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Fiesta Plop Halloween Buenos Aires 2024
Celebrate Halloween with Fiesta Plop Buenos Aires, the largest Halloween party in the country.
- The NH Collection Buenos Aires Jousten is rated “Fabulous” by guests with spacious rooms and is just one block from the traditional Florida Street and the Galerías Pacífico Mall.
- Celebrate the 18th anniversary of the Fiesta Plop Halloween event in Buenos Aires.
- Theme and venue for 2024 event to be confirmed.
- Enjoy spectacular shows, amazing dancers, sexy guys and one of Buenos Aire’s signature parties of the year.
- The Halloween event kickstarts Buenos Aires’ annual pride celebrations which culminate on the first weekend in November.
- Teatro Vorterix – Situated in the heart of the city, this venue was formerly known as Teatro Colegiales and hosts up to 1,500 guests.
The venue is well-equipped with all the state of the art light and sound together with with a stylish interior.
Features include a mezzanine level, large stage and several bars.
- The stadium is a 9-minute drive from the gay bars in the Palermo district.
Buenos Aires Hotels
The following hotels are close to all the city’s major attractions and a short ride to the gay bars in Palermo.
Gay Map of Buenos Aires
In Buenos Aires you’ll spot gay men strolling through many of the city’s upscale enclaves, especially in Palermo, Recoleta, and Barrio Norte. Avenida Santa Fe in Recoleta, and Palermo to the north with gay bars and nightclubs, are the gayest areas, and the historic San Telmo district is a magnet for gay couples looking to nest.
Recommended Hotels in Buenos Aires By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Buenos Aires that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Impressive building with spa & pool
- Close to popular gay bars
- Stylish, high-tech rooms
- Luxurious experience with a lavish spa, pool, and sophisticated rooms, perfect for a stylish stay.
4 Star, Location
- Located in trendy Palermo Soho
- Nearby gay nightlife scene
- Spanish décor, cozy ambiance
- Nestled in fashionable Soho, this hotel offers Spanish elegance, a fitness centre, & a soothing sauna.
4 Star, Great Value
- Argentinean culture-inspired décor
- Near vibrant gay-friendly spots
- Spacious, thematic rooms
- Dive into Argentinean history with spacious, culturally rich rooms in a gastronomic hotspot.
Ilum Experience Home
4 Star, Readers Choice
- Situated in Palermo Hollywood
- A short walk to gay bars
- Modern, well-equipped rooms
- Contemporary comfort in Hollywood Palermo, close to Plaza Serrano, ideal for modern travelers.
Video Fiesta Plop Halloween
A taste of what to expect at the next Fiesta Plop
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Buenos Aires
Welcome to the LGBTQ+ scene of Buenos Aires, an unapologetically vibrant and diverse community that’s an integral part of the city’s identity. In these neighborhoods, individuality is celebrated, and inclusivity is a way of life. From lively Palermo to historic San Telmo, these areas offer spaces where you can be yourself, connect with others, and experience a slice of Buenos Aires that’s as real as it gets.
Palermo | known for its lively nightlife
- This trendy neighborhood has a diverse and inclusive atmosphere, making it a hub for the LGBTQ+ community.
- Palermo is home to many gay-friendly bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- The area around Plaza Serrano, in particular, is known for its lively nightlife and inclusive vibes.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Palermo
San Telmo has a strong LGBTQ+ presence. It’s known for its historic architecture & cobblestone streets.
An upscale neighborhood famous for its iconic cemetery showcasing elaborate mausoleums & tombs