From: Saturday, Nov 13th, 2021
To: Saturday, Nov 13th, 2021
Euphoria Dublin 2021
Euphoria is one of Dublin’s most famous gay club nights attracting people from across the country during bank holidays and special weekend events.
Get ready to party with the hottest guys at Dublin’s Button Factory Club as Euphoria returns to the capital for its biggest production to date. Euphoria is not just a club, it is an experience.
- Prepare for a full show with top class music on a big stage for the hottest Dancers and Performers featuring epic lighting and sound with a brand new visuals presentation. Top DJ Shane Marcus from New York will create a full sensory musical experience by matching powerful vocals and pulsating drums centered around an international sound that ranges from Tel Aviv to Brazil.
- Euphoria’s 2 residents are back to deliver a journey to the moon and back with cutting edge spinning from start to finish. DJ’s Dave Mladi and Well Souzza are going to have you in a state of EUPHORIA!
- Button Factory is an fun, buzzing live music and clubbing venue, a 3-min walk from the city’s famous Ha’penny Bridge, located on Curved St, Temple Bar.
- Dublin is famous for its welcoming, inclusive vibe and its thriving LGBTQ+ scene is no exception; you’ll find it full of colour, character and fun. Three of the most popular bars, The George, PantiBar and Pennylane are all within easy walking distance of each other.
- Stay close to all of the city’s major attractions at The Morgan with beautiful large rooms and a cool vibe.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Dublin
Dublin is a compact city and the gay scene is clustered around the areas of Dublin 1 and Dublin 2, close to Templabar and Georges Street.
Recommended Apartments in Dublin
The accommodation is equipped with a dining area and seating area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher. Each unit comes with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries
The accommodation is equipped with a dining area and seating area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher, and microwave. a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Free WiFi
Heart of Dublin
FAB apartment in TEMPLE BAR in Dublin offers accommodation equipped with 2 bedrooms, a living room with a TV and a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave. and a bathroom with shower and bath. Free WiFi,
Temple Bar Crown Square Apartments features accommodation with a balcony, 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and washing machine, 1 bathroom with a shower.
Video Of Euphoria Dublin
EUPHORIA DUBLIN @THE BUTTON FACTORY
Recommended Hotels in DUBLIN
The gay scene in Dublin is pretty compact and each of the bars are within a short walking distance from eachother straddled across Dublin 1 and Dublin 2. The scene is small but vibrant, with a lot of one off weekly parties and events.
5 Star Luxury
Italian marble bathrooms, a restaurant with 2 Michelin stars, and an infinity pool are offered at this award-winning 5-star hotel.In Dublin’s centre, the Georgian building features beautiful landscaped gardens.
The Westbury 5 Star
Great for Shopping
The luxurious 5-star Westbury Hotel has spacious and sumptuously furnished bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. On Dublin’s Grafton Street, the Westbury has fantastic restaurants, a bar and a fitness suite.
The Westin 5 Star
In the heart of historic Dublin and overlooking Trinity College, the Westin Dublin offers 5-star luxury close to Grafton Street and the Luas tramline, the hotel offers spacious rooms with 32-inch HD TVs.
The Morrison 4 Star
Boasting a boutique interior, a musical theme, a new bar restaurant, and easy access to Dublin city centre. The bars and restaurants in Temple bar are within 5 minutes’ walk of this hotel, as is O’Connell Street.