From: Saturday, December 9, 2023
To: Saturday, December 9, 2023
Euphoria Dublin 2023
Euphoria is one of Dublin’s most famous gay club nights attracting people from across the country during bank holidays and special weekend events.
- Visiting Dublin for the event? Stay close to the party and book your hotel close to Stephens Green. Check out the Iveagh Garden Hotel, rated “Fabulous” with spacious rooms and delicious breakfast options.
- Next Edition – Saturday December 9th 2023 – White Party – with Enrico Meloni and Jose Rendon.
- Get ready to party with the hottest guys as Euphoria returns to the capital for its biggest production to date.
- Euphoria is not just a club, it is an experience. The party takes over several of Dublin’s top clubbing venues.
- Each party has a different theme with international guest DJs and a fresh look each time!
- Live shows, dancers and entertainers
- Doors Open 11 pm
- The Well, located on St Stephens Green, is a multi-function event space in the heart of Dublin, close to the city’s busy gay bars.
- Split across two distinct floors; the ground floor café-bar / restaurant / coffee shop and an intimate dive bar / basement performance space in the basement for events with a brand new sound and light system.
- Dublin is famous for its welcoming, inclusive vibe and its thriving LGBTQ+ scene is no exception; you’ll find it full of colour, character and fun. Three of the most popular bars, The George, PantiBar and Pennylane are all within easy walking distance of each other.
- Stay close to all of the city’s major attractions at The Morgan with beautiful large rooms and a cool vibe.
Recommended Hotels in Dublin
The following hotels are all close to the city’s top attractions and gay bars:
Gay Map of Dublin
Dublin is a compact city and the gay scene is clustered around the areas of Dublin 1 and Dublin 2, close to Templabar and Georges Street.
Recommended Hotels in Dublin By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Dublin that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
The Merrion Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Italian marble bathrooms, a restaurant with 2 Michelin stars, and an infinity pool are offered at this award-winning 5-star hotel. In Dublin’s centre, the Georgian building features beautiful landscaped gardens. Each room at The Merrion features city or garden views. Bathrobes with luxury toiletries in the bathroom. Satellite TV, a refrigerator, and a minibar.
The Westbury Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
The luxurious 5-star Westbury Hotel has spacious and sumptuously furnished bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. On Dublin’s Grafton Street, the Westbury has fantastic restaurants, a bar and a fitness suite. Each immaculate room has Sealy beds, Lissadell linen, and Aromatherapy bathroom products. LCD TVs and an iPod compatible music system.
The Westin Dublin
5 Star, Great Value
In the heart of historic Dublin and overlooking Trinity College, the The Westin Dublin offers 5-star luxury close to Grafton Street and the Luas tramline. Set in a historic former bank, it offers spacious rooms with 49-inch HD TVs. Westin Heavenly Beds, Deluxe toiletries, cosy bathrobes, and tea/coffee in the room. Some rooms have a balcony
4 Star, Location
Fully refurbished in February 2013, The Morrison Hotel boasts a boutique interior, a musical theme, a new bar restaurant. Rooms at the stylish Morrison hotel include free Wi-Fi, a 40-inch, flat-screen smart TV, a minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer. Free wired internet is available in rooms.
Video Gay Dublin Guide
Join Martijn as he travels across the city!