From: Wednesday, December 6, 2023
To: Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Dreck Tel Aviv Gay Party 2023
Tel Aviv boys like to kick start their weekend early and head to Dreck on select Wednesday Nights throughout the year as the party takes over some of the city’s top venues.
- Stay close to the party and the best gay bars in the city at The Norman Tel Aviv, rated “Superb” by guests with an epic rooftop pool, elegant rooms and great location close to Rothschild Boulevard in a 1930s period building.
- Dreck Tel Aviv presents their hot and horny party every Wednesday night throughout the year.
- The party takes over Magdalena Club on De Picciotto St 22 from 11 pm until late.
- Join the hottest Twinkies, jocks, bears, hipsters and curious guys at Tel Aviv’s best party.
- Featuring Resident DJs play uplifting dance, pop, hip hop and house music.
Partying in Tel Aviv
- Remember, when visiting Tel Aviv to party, the standard work week is Sunday through Thursday. Friday is a short work day, and Saturday is a weekend vacation day.
- Locals and tourists, however, like to play and party every night until late. There is always a party in Tel Aviv.
- Occasionally Dreck hosts its Super Parties in Haoman and Hangar 11, the city’s biggest and most famous nightclub.
- Stay at Hotel 75 by Prima Hotels, rated “Fabulous” by guests. This hip hotel has a great location close to all the nightlife and beaches.
- John Doe Club at Rochschild Blvd 19 – Spacious night club with large bar and superb sound and light with unique decor and LED ceiling.
- Located just a 7-minute taxi from the gay bars along Sheinkin street Dizengoff area
Tel Aviv Hotels
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to the best parties in Tel Aviv.
Gay Map of Tel Aviv
We have only put the real gay bars into the map as the gay one nighters in the straight bars and clubs change so often, it is better for you to pick up a local gay guide from one of the bars we have listed. We have chosen Hotels close to the gay bars that have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner.
Recommended Hotels in Tel Aviv By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Tel Aviv that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Carlton Tel Aviv
5 Star, Luxury
Set directly on Tel Aviv’s Marina, Hotel Carlton features a rooftop terrace with pool and views of the sea. Rooms have a private balcony, overlooking the sea or the city. The Carlton Tel Aviv Hotel’s buffet breakfast features a variety of food, including champagne. All dining areas offer views of the sea and the harbour. Friendly staff can organise transfer services on request.
Royal Beach Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
Royal Beach Hotel is located on the Boardwalk, between Hayarkon and Herbert Samuel Street. This modern and luxurious hotel offers an outdoor pool, an à-la-carte restaurant and bar, a Spa and Wellness Area, an Executive Lounge and a fitness centre. Wi-Fi. All rooms offer top quality furniture. Luxurious bathroom with free toiletries, a work area, an LCD TV, a minibar & seating area.
Hilton Tel Aviv
5 Star, Location
Set within the Independence Park and providing direct access to Hilton Beach and Tel Aviv promenade, the Hilton Tel Aviv features a large outdoor salt water pool, 5 kosher restaurants and a spa. Its spacious air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV and a private balcony with sea view. Marble bathroom comes with Ahava amenities and lavish bathrobes.
Beach House Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Offering a spa and hot tub, Beach House Tel-Aviv a member of Brown Hotels is located in Tel Aviv, 100 m from the seafront. It has a Kosher café-restaurant, free WiFi and air-conditioned rooms and suites. Accommodation comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite and pay-per-view channels. Some have terraces with Mediterranean or city views. Free bikes are provided.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv is widely regarded as one of the most LGBTQ+-friendly cities in the world. The city’s progressive attitudes, vibrant nightlife, and beautiful beaches have made it a popular destination for LGBTQ+ travelers.
Shenkin Street | The heart of the gay area
- Shenkin Street is one of the most vibrant and popular streets in Tel Aviv, known for its unique character.
- Often referred to as Tel Aviv’s “hipster” street due to its trendy and alternative vibe. The street is lined with a wide variety of boutiques, fashion stores, and concept shops.
- Dotted with cozy cafes, coffee shops, bars and eateries where you can enjoy a leisurely meal or a cup of coffee. Many of these establishments have a creative and artsy atmosphere.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Shenkin Street
This iconic boulevard is known for its lively atmosphere, cafes, & pedestrian-friendly spaces. It’s a popular meeting place
Hilton Beach is often referred to as one of the city’s most popular gay-friendly beach. It is situated near the Hilton Hotel