From: Wednesday, August 14, 2024
To: Wednesday, August 14, 2024
Dolly White Party Nice 2024
Celebrate Summer in Nice with the annual Dolly White Party, a street party event organised by the Centre LGBT Côte d’Azur.
- Stay close to the street party at Hotel Le G; a beautifully decorated hotel steps from the old town and the busy shops and restaurants of Nice.
- “La Dolly” is the mythical and famous street party held in Nice at Place du Pin and Rue Bonaparte each year in the middle of August.
- The party raises funds to support the LGBT Côte d’Azur Center, held on the eve of Assumption Day (Aug 15th), a bank holiday in France.
- Enjoy superb music from world-class DJs, live performances and outrageous drag queens throughout the evening.
- Dolly is also famous for its multiple light projections and laser shows.
- The party starts at 6 pm and runs until 12.30 am.
- Place Du Pin is one of the finest squares in Nice and home to several terrace bars, perfect for people watching.
- The square is 20 minutes from the beaches along Promenade des Anglais, through old nice, or 15 minutes by the city tram.
- Enjoy a luxury stay at the Hyatt Regency Nice, with spacious rooms, an opulent pool and sweeping views of the beach.
- Nice has one of the largest gay scenes in France, outside of Paris.
- The Nice Carnival festivities and Summer season attract French guys from around the country and international visitors from beyond!
- Most of the gay bars and clubs are located in the Old Town known as Vieux Nice. Other popular venues can be found along the Promenade.
Popular Gay Bars in Nice
- Le Glam – A long-standing pillar in the gay community of Nice. Dance your heart out to international beats and immerse in the electrifying atmosphere.
- Le 6 – It’s not just a bar, it’s an experience! Sleek design, delectable cocktails, and an inviting crowd make it a must-visit.
- High Club – While not exclusively gay, it’s one of the most LGBTQ+ friendly spots in town. A vibrant setting for those seeking a large club with pulsating music.
- Eagle Nice – A bit on the naughtier side! Dive into this men-only space known for its leather and fetish nights.
- Red Kafé – Serving delicious food and drink in a bustling district with great cocktails and friendly staff. Excellent for people watching or meeting new friends.
- Le Swing – A buzzing spot in Nice’s gay scene. Always promising a good time with its variety of music, drag cabaret and a fun atmosphere.
Recommended Hotels in Nice
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Recommended Hotels in Nice By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Nice that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The famous Hotel Negresco, dating from the beginning of the 20th century, overlooks the beach and the Promenade. From Louis XIII style to modern art, 5 centuries of history are exhibited throughout the hotel. Free Wifi, & a fitness centre. Each room and suite is decorated individually & features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Best Western Plus Hôtel Massena Nice is a design hotel in the heart of Nice, just 200 m from the beach. It offers air-conditioned rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi access. The guest rooms are equipped with a minibar and tea and coffee making facilities. Some rooms feature a balcony or a terrace. Most private bathrooms include bathrobes.
Le Meridien Nice
4 Star, Great Value
Right on the Promenade des Anglais, this hotel faces the Mediterranean Sea. and offers a panoramic rooftop terrace and an outdoor swimming pool. The hotel was renovated in 2020. The modern guest rooms have views of the sea, the Albert 1st Gardens, or the hotel patio. Each is air conditioned and includes free WiFi access, a mini-bar and satellite TV
4 Star, Location
Set on the seafront in Nice’s Old Town, Hotel Suisse is an Italian-style hotel offering a partnership with a local private beach, where meals and beverages can be enjoyed for an additional charge. Guests can access the private beach for a discounted rate. Air-conditioned guest rooms include a flat-screen TV, minibar and telephone, and most have panoramic sea views.
Video Dolly White Party Nice
Highlights from the most famous street party in Nice