From: Saturday, September 30, 2023
To: Saturday, September 30, 2023
Doctor Love Paris 2023
Doctor Love is one of the longest-running pop-up parties in Paris, held on Saturdays once per month and on special occasions.
- Stay close to the city’s bustling gay neighbourhood at the So Paris Hotel, a design hotel featuring incredible views, a modern gym and à la carte breakfast.
- Next Edition September 30th – Doctor Love brings the sexiest Parisienne men to the dancefloor with a mix of Fresh Pop, House, Club classics, Rnb & Some remixes.
- The party takes over some of the city’s top clubs and runs from 10.30 pm until 6 am.
- Each event has a different theme: over-the-top decor, guest DJs, surprise performances and sexy dancers.
- Let the Doctor work his magic in the city of love!
- Stay close to the party at the Hôtel La Canopée, rated “Wonderful” by guests featuring stylish rooms, a beautiful courtyard terrace and perfect location.
- Oct 28th – A very special and spooky edition for Halloween at T7.
- Regular editions are held at T7.
- T7 Paris – The biggest club in the city located at Place des Insurgés de Varsovie, 75015 Paris, France.
- Terminal 7 offers a panoramic view of Paris, including an indoor area of 1000 square meters and a terrace of 400 square meters.
- Located within the Porte de Versailles Exhibition Centre, Terminal 7 is accessible from the Porte de Versailles metro station.
- The club is a 45-minute drive or 15 min metro from the gay bars in Le Marais.
- Stay close to the club, just 3-minutes walk from the centre of Paris, at the Novotel Paris Porte Versailles, a 4-star hotel offering spacious rooms and highly-rated breakfasts.
Recommended Hotels in Paris
The following hotels are close to the city’s gay bars and clubs and a short ride to the party:
Gay Map of Paris
The gay district in Paris is located primarily in Le Marais, right in the heart of the city and featuring some of the finest museums and architecture in the French capital.
Recommended Hotels in Paris By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Paris that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hôtel San Régis
5 Star, Luxury
Housed in a 19th-century private mansion, this boutique hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Champs-Elysées and Grand Palais, as well as 200 m from the River Seine and the Montaigne Avenue. It offers free WiFi, spacious and individually decorated rooms with rich fabrics and a restaurant with a glass-roof. A welcome tray with mineral water, coffee and tea is provided.
Novotel Paris Les Halles
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Novotel Paris Les Halles is situated in the heart of Paris. From this hotel, you can go shopping in the nearby districts of Rue de Rivoli, Boulevard Haussmann or Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. Guest rooms are spacious and equipped with private bathrooms, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, internet connection and air conditioning. Rooms are non-smoking
4 Star, Great Value
Set in the lively Marais district in central Paris, this design hotel features a sauna and fitness room. It offers air-conditioned guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access and a minibar. Satellite TV and a telephone are standard in each contemporary guest room. Some of the stylish rooms feature a seating area and a private courtyard.
Hôtel Le Relais
4 Star, Location
Located in a pedestrian street in the centre of Paris, Hôtel Le Relais des Halles Paris is 500 m from the Georges Pompidou Museum. It offers individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access and an antique-style décor. The air-conditioned rooms and suites feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Video Guide to Paris
Tom and Mike show you the best things to see and do in Paris
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Paris
Paris, the City of Love, flaunts its vibrant gay scene with panache and elegance. Nestled amidst the historic boulevards and charming bistros, the gay bars, clubs, and cafes offer a blend of classic French culture and Romance, no more so than in Le Marais, the city’s primary gay neighbourhood, while the popular 10th and 11th arrondissements are just a 10 to 15 minute walk away.
Le Marais | 3rd and 4th arrondissements
- The epicentre of Parisian LGBTQ+ life, Le Marais is brimming with trendy boutiques, gay bars, and chic eateries.
- Rue de la Verrerie and Rue des Archives are known for their gay bars and shops.
- Le Marais houses the historic Place des Vosges, the oldest planned square in Paris.
- The neighbourhood is abuzz during the annual Paris Pride, the heart of the post-parade celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Le Marais
Less touristy than Le Marais, the 11th is known for its eclectic hipster mix of bars and music venues.
Emerging hotspot for the LGBTQ+ community with a more laid-back feel; home to the scenic Canal Saint-Martin.