From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Darklands Antwerp After Parties 2024
Darklands is one of Europe’s biggest fetish events and takes over Antwerp for fetish parties and events. The Darklands afterparties produced by Hardon and The Boots keep the party going long after the nightly signature Darklands celebrations have ended.
- Are you visiting for Darklands? Stay in the historic old town centre, close to all the parties and events.
The Hardon Parties
To be confirmed – Hardon is one of London’s hottest gay party promoters and brings the sexiest dancers, XXX sex shows and horniest guys to the party. Hardon Darklands after parties are held at Cargo Club.
- Friday, Fusion After Party 5 am
- Saturday, Rage After Party 4 am
- Sunday, Fury After Party 11 pm
- Cargo Club (Red & Blue) hosts The Hardon after parties, just 800 M from Darklands. The venue has a large dancefloor with fantastic light and sound and hosts some of the best-known circuit parties in Antwerp.
- Stay close to the Cargo Club, host of the biggest night parties at the Hotel Rubens-Grote Markt, rated “Fabulous” by guests and just a 3-minute drive from the event.
The Boots Sex Parties
The Boots is one of Europe’s biggest cruising and sex clubs and has put Antwerp firmly on the party circuit.
- Thursday, Mayhem after sex party 2 am
- Friday, Fusion after sex party 3 am
- Saturday, Rage after sex party 4 am
- Sunday, Fury Afterparty 1 am
- The Boots is one of Antwerp’s most iconic cruising and leather bars. The venue is spread over multiple layers, including a basement with a spacious bar, a sling room, and many dark corridors.
- The venue is a 9-minute drive from Antwerp’s old town, home to most of the busy gay bars and clubs. Alternatively stay close to the venue at the Holiday Inn Express.
Trending Antwerp Hotels
The following hotels are currently trending in Antwerp. All are close to the city’s top attractions and a short ride to the clubs and parties:
Gay Map of Antwerp
Antwerp is small and compact having a beautifully preserved old town in the centre. Having said that bars and clubs (more than 30) are spread out around the city, so its best to find a hotel close to the centre and journey out to your preferred destination. The main club, Red & Blue is located in the harbour. Famous gay monthly parties Studio 54 and Café de Love attract guys from all over Europe so book your accommodation in advance.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Antwerp
Antwerp, Belgium, has a thriving LGBTQ+ community and is known for being a welcoming & hosts several LGBTQ+ events and festivals throughout the year. The most prominent of these is Antwerp Pride, which typically takes place in August. Antwerp Pride includes a colorful and lively parade, parties, cultural events, and a sense of celebration and inclusivity that brings together locals and visitors alike.
Historic Center | In the hart of city centre
- Antwerp’s historic center has a diverse range of bars and clubs, many of which are gay or gay friendly.
- This area is bustling with activity, and you’ll likely find a mix of people from various backgrounds.
- Antwerp’s fashion district is also located in this area, making it perfect for shopping enthusiasts.
- It’s a great area for tourists, with numerous shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Barcelona
Antwerp’s Red Light District is home to several gay bars and clubs. It can be a lively area for nightlife, offering a mix of entertainment options.
This trendy district is home to many bars & clubs, including gay venues. You can find a mix of nightlife options, from stylish cocktail bars to dance clubs.
Recommended Hotels in Antwerp By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Antwerp that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Julien, 4 Star
The guest rooms are situated in 2 historic buildings and have a modern style. They are equipped with a bath or rain shower and free Wi-Fi. You can relax in the lounge area with books and magazines or have a drink in the bar. The spa is located in the 16th century cellars and offers a steam bath, sauna and rain shower.
4 Star, Very Central
This hotel offers light and spacious rooms as well as a luxurious suite. All units have individual climate control as well as a flat-screen TV. Some of the deluxe rooms and suites also come with a private terrace. The breakfast buffet offers a variety of hot and cold choices
Hilton Hotel, 4 Star
Shopping & Partying
The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at Hilton Antwerp Old Town feature Serenity bedding and have a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Each room includes a large desk with an ergonomic chair and a marble bathroom with a bath and separate shower. Coffee and tea facilities are provided.
Hotel Matelote, 3 Star
Boutique & Central
This elegant boutique hotel offers luxurious design with 16th century architecture, a 2-minute walk from Grand Place. Each of the rooms at hotel Matelote benefits from free wired internet and a flat-screen TV. “They also have coffee, tea making facilities and mineral water. The bathrooms include The Spa Collection toiletries.