From: Friday, October 13, 2023
To: Friday, October 13, 2023
Daddy Issues Bearrison Street Fair After party 2023
Everyone loves a street party in San Francisco. The Bearrison street fair is the place to be this October, and you can continue the party vibe late into the night at the Official after-party hosted by Daddy Issues.
- Next Edition – 13th October
- Daddy Issues is the International Party for Daddies, and the men that crave them comes. The Eagle SF plays host to the Bearrison Street Fair Weekend Edition.
- The party kicks off at 9 pm and features guest DJs and Resident GoGo Daddies on hand to show you the ropes together with some hot af Daddies and boys ready to party all night long.
- Whether you are into Leather, Gear, Bears, Pup Play, or Jeans & a Tee, come let your Freak Flag Fly and maybe snag you a Daddy while you’re at it!
- The Eagle San Francisco – is a landmark low-slung saloon at 12th and Harrison. It is also s one of the oldest LGBTQ bars in San Francisco and the longest operating SoMa Leather LGBTQ space.
- The plaza extends the Eagle patio from the side yard to the front through a barn door in the fence. “The big deck” has a 235-customer capacity.Stay close to the Eagle at the InterContinental San Francisco, with a great gym, stunning views, delicious breakfast, and just a 5-minute ride away from the bar.
Bearrison Street Fair
- Bearrison Street Fair – A Fair For Every Bear takes place on Saturday, October 23, 12-6 pm, Harrison x 11th A portion of all cover charges will go to support the Bearrison Street Fair.
Where to stay in San Francisco?
San Francisco’s busiest gay districts include The Castro and Soma. Stay close to the fair in Soma at the following hotels, all highly-rated by our readers:
Gay Map of San Francisco
We have divided the map into two areas, the Castro, San Francisco’s world famous gay district and SOMA, the are where the Folsom Street Fair takes place each September.
Map of Gay San Francisco (SOMA)
Map of Gay San Francisco (The Castro)
Recommended Hotels in San Francisco
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in San Francisco that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Famed bars, an awe-inspiring crystal chandelier restaurant, a fitness area and a glass dome indoor pool are featured at this landmark Palace. Leather tufted headboards, 11-foot ceilings, pillow-top bedding set the stage for a luxurious night’s sleep. High-end luggage inspired desk, tables and the bathroom vanity. A 48-inch flat-screen satellite TV, marble bath & rain shower
4 Star, Readers Choice
This Central San Francisco hotel offers rooms with a 46-inch flat-screen smart TV. Free WiFi, an iPod docking station, a portable wireless Bluetooth speaker, and double-panned windows for quiet. A seating area, work desk, and an Illy espresso coffee machine, walk-in shower, bathrobes & premium toiletries. A state-of-the-art fitness centre & laundry services
4 Star, Great Value
Offering French-inspired architecture, The Marker San Francisco, provides guests with an ideal city centre. The guest rooms and suites at this upscale hotel boast amenities such as an LCD flat-screen TV with on-demand movies and an iHome alarm clock radio. All guest rooms feature ironing facilities, a hairdryer, a make-up mirror and boutique bath products.
3 Star, Location
This San Francisco hotel is located in Union Square, it offers an outdoor pool and rooms with an MP3 connection. It features a barbershop and a business center. Access to a fitness centre one block from the hotel and an on-site sauna. Each classically-designed room is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and mini-refrigerator. Free coffee and tea are also provided
Video Of San Francisco’s most famous gay bars
Exploring Gay San Francisco
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in San Francisco
San Francisco is a vibrant and inclusive city with a long history of LGBTQ+ activism and culture. Here are the most popular neighbourhoods, including gay hot spots and districts close to the city’s most popular attractions. It is worth noting that the best-rated hotels are close to Union Square
SoMa (South of Market) | Gay Hotspot
- Located to the east of the city, SoMa has an edgy and industrial feel, with a mix of gay bars, clubs, and art spaces.
- SoMa is also home to the world-famous Folsom Street Fair, held at the end of September each year.
- The neighbourhood is home to the stunning San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- Discover the best things to see and do in San Francisco.
One of the world’s most famous gay districts since the 1960s, a focal point for LGBTQ+ culture.