From: Friday, June 28, 2024
To: Sunday, June 30, 2024
Cuff Festival Seattle 2024
Cuff Fest celebrates alongside the Seattle Queer Pride Festival at the end of June. The two festivals, happening just blocks from one another in and outside Burgess Hall’s Capitol Hill establishments, are intended as complementary events.
- Are you visiting for Seattle Pride? Stay close to Capitol Hill, home to the city’s gay bars and clubs and the host bar and venue for the Cuff Festival. We recommend The Gaslight Inn, a recognised Seattle landmark complete with a stunning pool, great rooms and a top location just 2 minutes from the party.
The Cuff Festival
- Festival organiser and owner of the Cuff bar, Joey Burgess, describes the event as “reminiscent of Folsom Street Fair; a grittier, more DIY space”.
- Lineup includes some of the best alternative DJs from the international circuit scene.
- Enjoy over the top drag acts, the beefiest gogos and the sexiest boys from around the world.
- Typically, the following circuit parties hold their events at The Cuff Festival including Bearracuda Seattle Pride Block Party, Horsemeat Disco (based in London, UK) and Bears in Space.
- Adding to the allure of this Pride festival are top tier DJs, drag queens, go-go dancers, and porn stars. Don your leathers, flag your hankies, and let loose!
- Cuff Festival takes place inside and outside along 13th Ave between Pike and Pine. Cuff Seattle is Seattle’s Premier Gay Night Club featuring Local, National & International DJ Talent.
- The block party features a live stage, dance podiums, several bars and one of the best party atmospheres in the city.
- The Cuff is located in the heart of the gay district with 3 bars and a large outdoor patio, a 4-minute drive from Capitol Hill.
- The Capitol Hill neighbourhood is just east of downtown has long been the city’s gay epicentre, with rainbow-painted crosswalks and many ways to dive into the LGBTQ scene.
Recommended Hotels in Seattle
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Seattle
The gay village of Seattle is located in the centre of Capitol Hill. It’s a charming historic area where the epicenter of the city’s gay bars and clubs are located. There are several venues in town specifically catering to a gay clientele. Nightlife is centered on the Pike/Pine corridor. Madison Park Beach on the north section is also Seattle’s unofficial gay beach.
Recommended Hotels in Seattle By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Seattle that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Fairmont Olympic Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
- 5 Star, Historic Place with French-Inspired Furnishings
- Close to the gay district
- City views, cable TV, minibar
- Historic hotel offers award-winning dining, rooms with city views and French-inspired decor, and designer toiletries.
Four Seasons Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
- 5 Star, Full Spa and Rooftop Infinity Pool
- Close to the gay district
- Northwest-style decor, stone details
- Features a full spa, rooftop infinity pool, outdoor fireplace, and Pacific Northwest cuisine at Goldfinch Tavern.
4 Star, Great Value
- 4 Star, Sea Views and Rooftop Bar
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, luxury bath amenities
- Offers terrace with sea views, a rooftop bar, high-speed Wi-Fi, rooms with a 42” TV, and luxury bathroom amenities.
Pan Pacific Seattle
4 Star, Location
- 4 Star, Near Lots Of Downtown Attractions
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Spacious rooms, plasma-screen TVs
- Steps from popular attractions, offering luxurious accommodations with state-of-the-art amenities and a complimentary shuttle.
Video – Gay Seattle Neighbourhood
Discover the best of gay Seattle.