From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Copenhagen Pride Closing Party 2023
Celebrate the end of Copenhagen Pride at the official Pride Closing Party on the final Saturday of a week-long celebration.
- Are you visiting Copenhagen Pride? Stay close to the pride square and celebrations and take a taxi to the Closing Party. The Motel One Copenhagen, highly rated by guests, features modern Scandinavian design, delicious breakfast options and perfect location.
- Copenhagen Pride is one of the most popular late Summer pride celebrations in Europe. Their closing party is a spectacular production with guest DJs, Drag Acts and fabulous party people.
- Join hostess Tinus and guest DJs Bebulah and Schaarop with an exceptional performance by Miz Cracker at Stagebox Copenhagen.
- The party kicks off at 11 pm, ends at 5 am, and is produced by the fabulous people at Red Shoe Bar.
- Book your tickets now.
- Stagebox Copenhagen – Located in Refshaleøen, Stagebox is a former industrial site in the harbour of Copenhagen; the city’s cultural playground’.
- The venue accommodates more than 2,500 guests and is built exclusively for events and concerts, where the sound and surroundings are prioritised to provide the ultimate audience and artist experience.
- The venue is a 14-minute drive from Pride Square at City Hall, Radhuspladsen.
- Check out the top hotels close to Pride Square.
Recommended Hotels in Copenahgen
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Copenhagen
Almost all of the gay bars and clubs are located in the city center around the famous Strøget shopping street. They are all within walking distance of each other.
Recommended Hotels in Copenhagen By Bookings
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Copenhagen that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Skt Petri
5 Star, Luxury
Located in Copenhagen’s old Latin Quarter, this stylish hotel offers free WiFi, and designer rooms. Just 4 minutes’ walk away is the main shopping street, Strøget. Air conditioning, flat-screen TV and parquet flooring. Some rooms have a balcony or a terrace. The restaurant and bar are located right in the buzzing centre of the hotel lobby.
Scandic Palace Hotel
4 Star, Readers Choice
Situated by City Hall Square in central Copenhagen, this elegant hotel features Nordic cuisine, a popular bar and individually designed rooms with modern décor, flat-screen TVs and free WiFi. The spacious rooms at Scandic Palace Hotel include cable TV, black tiled bathrooms and relaxing armchairs. Many offer views of Copenhagen’s vibrant city centre.
4 Star, Great Value
Featuring panoramic city views from the rooftop terrace, this central Copenhagen hotel sits between the National Museum of Copenhagen and Copenhagen City Hall Square. A complimentary wine hour between 17:00-18:00 is offered daily to guests at the lobby bar. Large windows, a writing desk and cable TV come standard.
4 Star, Location
The stylish Hotel Alexandra is 200 m from Copenhagen’s Town Hall Square and Tivoli Gardens. Its soundproofed rooms have a flat-screen TV, a tea/coffee maker and classic Danish designer furniture. Free Wi-Fi is available in all of Alexandra’s rooms, along with the lobby. The Spisebaren Knøw offers organic comfort food and well known Danish dishes
Video Copenhagen Pride Week
Highlights from Copenhagen Pride celebrations
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Copenhagen
Denmark has a reputation for being one of the most LGBTQ+-friendly countries in the world. Same-sex sexual activity was decriminalized in Denmark in 1933, making it one of the first countries in the world to do so. In 1989, Denmark became the first country to legally recognize same-sex registered partnerships. In 2012, Denmark legalized same-sex marriage, allowing same-sex couples to marry and adopt children, just like opposite-sex couples.
Vesterbro | Close to the city centre
- Vesterbro is a trendy and diverse neighborhood that houses many LGBTQ+-friendly bars, cafes, and clubs.
- It’s known for its inclusive atmosphere and is home to the famous “Red Square,” which has several gay-friendly venues.
- Vesterbro and Copenhagen as a whole have been known to host LGBTQ+ events and festivals, including the annual Copenhagen Pride parade.
- During Pride Week, various LGBTQ+-themed events, parties, and activities take place
- Discover the best things to see and do in Vesterbro
This area is close to Vesterbro & is known for its elegant atmosphere. It has a few LGBTQ+-friendly bars & cafes.
The city center also has a concentration of LGBTQ+ venues, making it a popular area for both locals & visitors.