From: Saturday, September 30, 2023
To: Saturday, September 30, 2023
Construction Lisbon Presents 2023
Construction hosts some of the hottest men-only parties in Lisbon.
- Stay close to Lisbon’s bustling gay neighbourhood at the Alegria A Boutique Hotel, rated “Superb” by guests featuring Romantic-style rooms in a restored old townhouse, highly-rated breakfasts and city views.
- Construction hosts special theme nights throughout the year, bringing the hottest DJs, Drag Acts and guest performers to Lisbon during special events and holidays.
- The next party runs from 10 pm until 6 am with international Guest DJs.
- Enjoy a mega-production with the hottest gogo dancers and fantastic light and sound.
- Make new friends in the busiest Dark Room in Portugal.
- The party runs from 10 pm until 6 am, with a midnight countdown.
- Stay close to the club at the “Superb” rated 1869 Principe Real House, offering beautifully decorated suites with luxurious amenities and charming hosts.
- Construction Lisbon is on Rua Cecílio de Sousa, 84, Príncipe Real, in the heart of Lisbon’s gay neighbourhood.
- Enjoy the best light and sound show in Lisbon with a large dancefloor, stage and massive LED screens, gogo dance cages and a busy darkroom.
- The club is spread across three floors with two large bar areas and a coat check.
- Typically this club gets busy from 2 am, as the bars close unless there is a special theme night or party.
- Construction is popular with bears, chasers and horny guys looking to dance and hook-up. It is one of two gay late night clubs in Lisbon; the other is Trumps a more mixed venue with younger clientele.
Recommended Hotels in Lisbon
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Recommended Hotels in Lisbon By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Lisbon that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
EPIC SANA Marquês
5 Star, Readers Choice
This 5-star property offers spacious suites and rooms that have bathrooms with a bathtub and shower. Suites include a living room with a workstation. Facilities include LCD TV with cable channels, minibar, and luxury and well-being amenities. Free WiFi, a fitness centre, concierge service and a 24-hour front desk. A heated infinity pool at the top of the building
Lisboa Carmo Hotel
4 Star, Homely
Located in the heart of the city, Lisboa Carmo Hotel features luxury rooms with contemporary décor. The upper floors of the hotel offer views of the Tagus River. The popular Bairro Alto district is a 3 minutes’ walk away. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV, minibar and a private bathroom with free toiletries.
HF Fenix Garden
3 Star, Great Value
The stylish Hotel Fenix Garden is situated on the Marquês de Pombal Square in the centre of Lisbon. Eduardo VII Park and Marques Pombal Metro Station are just steps away, while the high-end shops and boutiques of Avenida da Liberdade are at a short walk. Offering bright accommodation with air-conditioned room offers free WiFi, a work desk, cable TV
The Late Birds Lisbon
4 Star, Gay Resort
Located in Bairro Alto, in the heart of Lisbon Historical center, The Late Birds Lisbon – Gay Men’s Guesthouse offers an outdoor swimming pool, a garden, a sun deck and a lounge bar. Each air-conditioned room at The Late Birds Lisbon includes a computer, a cable channel TV, free WiFi access and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Lisbon
Lisbon is generally considered to be an open and LGBTQ+ friendly city. The LGBTQ+ community in Lisbon has a visible presence, and there are several neighborhoods, events, and venues that cater to and celebrate the community.
Principe Real | In the heart of gay Lisbon
- Príncipe Real is often considered one of the most LGBTQ+-friendly neighborhoods in Lisbon.
- It has a reputation for being inclusive and welcoming to the LGBTQ+ community.
- Many LGBTQ+-oriented businesses, including bars, cafes, and shops, can be found here.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Principe Real
Bairro Alto is a popular nightlife district with a variety of bars and clubs, it’s known for its vibrant atmosphere.
Baixa is the historic downtown area of Lisbon, noted for its grand plazas, elegant squares, and wide boulevards.