From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Closing Party – Madrid WE Pride Festival 2024
It’s the end of the weekend and its time to say goodbye to your friends old and new at the official WE Party Closing event.
- Are you visiting Madrid during a We Party event weekend? Stay close to the gay district of Chueca, home to the city’s gay bars and clubs and take a taxi to the host venue. Stay at The Principal Madrid, Small Luxury Hotels, rated “Fabulous” by guests with a charming roof terrace, modern gym and superb city views.
- Awaiting lineup and venue for the 2024 edition.
- Come dance with the sexiest boys in the Spanish capital’s at the city’s most famous club during Madrid Pride.
- WE Party Closing Edition will bring the hottest men to the dancefloor and the stage with the sexiest gogos on the planet performing all night long.
- The party takes over Sala La Rivera, featuring world-famous WE Party resident DJs and guest acts.
- Check out hotels in the centre of Madrid, close to all the ongoing pride celebrations and parties.
- Sala La Riviera is on Paseo Bajo de la Virgen del Puerto, S/N 28005 Madrid. La Riviera is a 20-minute taxi ride from Chueca, the city’s famous gay district.
- The Club is an expansive, long-running live-music venue & nightclub in Madrid, offering multiple bars & a terrace.
- La Riviera’s open-plan 1,500 square metre space is presided over by a large stage with a vast circular dance floor which opens out through the glass doors to a large terrace, one of the Club’s best features.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
The following Madrid hotels are all are close to the city’s top attractions and the gay bars and clubs in Chueca:
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video We Party Madrid
A look back at other WE parties.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo