From: Tuesday, Jun 1st, 2021
To: Tuesday, Jun 29th, 2021
Cincinnati Pride Ohio 2021
Cincinnati Pride is a colorful celebration featuring a diverse pride parade and unique events including a pool party, leather ball and several after parties.
In 1973, 40 gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender men and women gathered in Washington Park and marched to Fountain Square for gay rights awareness in Cincinnati. The protest momentum grew in the wake of The Stonewall Riots in New York City, and Cincinnati Pride has since grown to become one of the biggest events in the city.
Pride Pool Take Over
- Cincinnati Pride is taking over Ziegler Park Pool, 1322 Sycamore St, on Saturday and Sunday, June 12th and 13th from 12:45-5:45pm with DJ Syimone spinning for the afternoon sessions.
Pride Market in the Park
- Cincinnati Pride is teaming up with the Greater Cincinnati Gay Chamber of Commerce to bring you “Pride Market at the Park,” an outdoor market featuring over 20 LGBTQ-owned and affirming businesses from the Cincinnati area, Sun Jun 27th 11:00am – 4:00pm. Take a leisurely stroll through the Market in Washington Park, stop by The Porch and grab a drink, visit one of the food trucks, bring your dog for a play date at the dog park and spend your Sunday Funday with pride.
The following events are currently under review due to restrictions.
Cincinnati Pride Main Parade
- Typically , the Parade steps off downtown at 11am on the Saturday of the event. The parade route begins at 7th & Central Ave, travels down Vine St past Fountain Square and ends at the Cincinnati Pride 2019 Festival at Sawyer Point & Yeatman’s Cove.
Cincinnati Pride Festival
- The festival begins at noon at Sawyer Point Park. This event is free and will have food, drinks, vendors, as well as performances.
Pride Tea Dance
- Round out Pride weekend with a free Pride Tea Dance at Music Hall ballroom. There will be 6 DJs, pop-up performances, dance artists and cocktails. The event is from 4pm to 8pm.
Other events typically taking place during the pride include the Cincinnati Leather Pride Ball hosted at MixWells on the northside and Cincinnati Leather.
They call Cincinnati the “Queen City,” and it’s true that it gives a royal welcome to gays. For a relatively conservative city, Cincinnati has an unusually vibrant gay community.The main gay districts are found Downtown and toward the Northside.
- Downtown is home to several gay bars, clubs and restaurants. Fountain Square is at the center, dominated by the bronze fountain named The Genius of Water. Check out hotels in Downtown
- Northside is one of Cincinnati’s most active gay neighborhoods, classic homes, an eclectic mix of businesses and entertainment venues, and a long tradition of community activism; also home to a handful of gay bars.
- Over-the-Rhine, just north of downtown, boasts a large, 19th-century urban neighborhood of historic architecture. A center of the local arts community, it’s again re-emerging as a trendy shopping and dining district.
- Cincinnati is a somewhat hilly city, and Mount Adams sits atop those hills, offering beautiful panoramic views of the city to those who live there. Full of excellent restaurants, and lively nightlife, it is a stylish and trendy area of the city
Popular gay bars in Cincinnati
- Below Zero Lounge – trendy bar with upbeat music serving a whopping 100 different types of vodka and great locally brewed craft beers. Guest DJs, karaoke nights, and all night dancing.
- Queen City Radio – bar and beer garden built inside of a 1920’s-era gas and car service station on thee corner of W 12th Street and Central Parkway in Cincinnati’s Historic Over the Rhine neighborhood. A unique venue offering local craft brew and a great place to relax with friends.
- Tillie’s Lounge = popular venue in the Northside entertainment district. Full bar with innovative cocktails. The lounge decor takes customers back to the 1920s when Tillie the elephant could be seen performing at John Robertson circus held in the neighborhood.
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of CINCINNATI
Recommended i Apartments Cincinnati
Where all the fun & excitement is just a stone throw away. Kitchen is fully stocked with cookware & utensils. offering high-speed WiFi, SmartTV. 1 Free-Assigned OnSite Parking in a gated lot. Private entry & patio area. Free coffee + tea
offers accommodations with a kitchen in Cincinnati. Guests staying at this apartment can use the free WiFi. The apartment comes with a living room with a TV, a fully equipped kitchen a bathroom with shower and one bedroom
This fully Air conditioned apartment is fitted with a living room with a flat-screen TV a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a breakfast bar. One bedroom with a queen bed and a bathroom with shower. Free private parking is possible on site
1 & 2 Bedrooms
The spacious apartments includes a large kitchen with an island that opens up to a luxurious living area. The bathroom also provides plenty of space with the dual sink vanity and full bathtub. You’re also perfectly located for Cincinnati fun.
Video Of Cincinnati Pride
Large Crowds at Cincinnati Pride Parade
Recommended Hotels in Cincinnati
4 Star – Central Location
At the hotel, every room includes a wardrobe. At Kinley Cincinnati Downtown, a rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a fitness center, the 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The hotel has family rooms.
21c Museum Hotel
4 Star, Luxury
Each guest room at 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati features a flat-screen cable TV and a coffee machine. They are decorated with modern furnishings and have an private bathroom with free toiletries. Hotel offers nightly turn down service and has free Wi-Fi throughout & a fitness center
The Lytle Park Hotel
4 Star – Great Amenities
At the hotel, all rooms are fitted with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Continental and American breakfast options are available every morning at The Lytle Park Hotel, Autograph Collection offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and private parking.
4 Star – Perfect Location
The rooms at the hotel are fitted with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower. All rooms have a desk. An American breakfast is available each morning at Symphony Hotel & Restaurant.