From: Sunday, December 10, 2023
To: Sunday, December 10, 2023
Churros con Chocolate Madrid 2023
Churros con Chocolate is one of the biggest gay parties in Barcelona, and occasionally takes a trip to the Spanish capital, Madrid during holiday weekends and festive occasions.
- Stay just steps from the party at the Hotel Emperador rated “Fabulous” by guests with an epic rooftop pool, incredible views and perfect location.
The Party – Pride Edition
- Next Edition – 10th December – Christmas Edition – Sala Cool
- Join this unique fun party with a friendly vibe and the best music from the past 3 decades. Going out to party on Sundays is in fashion, thanks to Churros con Chocolate!
- Dance to the rhythm of the best disco songs of all time, surrounded by artists who will make you enjoy the last of the week to the fullest.
- The party kicks off at 6pm and continues through to 5 am the next morning.
- Discover the best of the city with our Madrid Gay Guide to the best bars, clubs, restaurants and hotels.
- Sala Cool is a mega dance club with that circuit-party vibe spread out over three floors and a laser system. It has a retro feel with disco balls and hosts several theme parties, including the popular Baila Cariño event.
- The club is located in the city centre between Plaza Santo Domingo and Plaza España, 10 minutes from Chueca, Madrid’s gay neighbourhood.
- Check out hotels in the centre of Madrid
Recommended Hotels In Madrid
The following Madrid hotels are all close to the city’s top attractions and the gay bars in Chueca.
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Of Churros Party Madrid
A look at what you can expect this year.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo