From: Saturday, October 7, 2023
To: Saturday, October 7, 2023
BYOT Singapore Pool Party 2023
Man About Town presents the BYOT Pool Party, one of Singapore’s signature gay events.
- Stay at the host hotel, the Pullman Singapore Hill Street, right in the city-state’s iconic civic district with 350 Art Noveau-inspired rooms and suites across the building’s U-shaped formation. Brand New to the city.
- Next Edition – Saturday Oct 7th – Be among the first to check out the new urban oasis at El Chido @ Pullman Hill Street. Come SPLASH with BYOT!
- Singapore’s leading party promoter, Man About Town, presents its pop-up BYOT (Bring your own trunks) pool party.
- The event runs from 4 pm until 10 pm at El Chido at Pullman Hill Street.
- Join a host of hot sexy guys in trunks, ready to party all afternoon.
- Upgrade your Singapore experience by staying at the Maxwell Reserve Autograph Hotel, rated “Fabulous” by guests, set in a restored heritage shophouse, featuring spacious rooms and great location.
- BYOT Guest DJ:
- DNLD @dnldmusic
- BYOT Resident DJs:
- AKITO @akitokunt | SHIGEKI @shigekix713
- Door Host: MISS CHILI @misschilisg
- El Chido @ Pullman Hill Street – The ultimate rooftop bar experience awaits at El Chido, where fun and energy are the name of the game, and every day is a fiesta.
- Located next to the pool, with gorgeous views of the Singapore skyline and Marina Bay, the place is a riot of colors that demands snaps for the ‘gram.
Recommended Hotels in Singapore
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Singapore
Singapore hosts a great range of LGBT bars, clubs and saunas, from fancy cocktails to dark mazes. Historic Chinatown has become the heart of gay Singapore. Most of the gay nightlife takes place on Neil Road. The neighborhood mixes old and new and side by side are traditional shops and trendy cafes.
Recommended Hotels in Singapore By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Singapore that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
The Fullerton Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is a 25-minute drive from Changi International Airport. Raffles Place MRT Station is a short 5-minute walk. Each room at Fullerton is equipped with a flat-screen TV and WiFi. A minibar and tea/coffee maker can be found in all rooms. Guests can indulge in spa treatments at The Fullerton Spa. Hotel Fullerton also houses various luxury boutiques
5 Star, Readers Choice
PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering, Singapore boasts a dedicated wellness floor that features an outdoor pool, gym and 300 m garden walk high above the street level. Free Wi-Fi . Featuring views of the city or the garden, air-conditioned rooms are furnished with a personal safe, a flat-screen cable TV and a minibar. En suite bathrooms offer a hairdryer, bathrobe and free bath amenities.
5 Star, Great Value
Set in a restored heritage building All rooms have 3 m high ceilings with a French touch, a trademark Sofitel MyBed and 42-inch LCD TV with sound bar. They include an Apple Mac mini, iPad mini and iPhone 5. An illy coffee machine and free minibar are provided. Private bathroom comes with a rain shower. Free WiFi
4 Star, Location
Rooms here will provide you with a tv, air conditioning and a minibar. There is also a coffee machine. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include an ipod dock and pay-per-view channels. At AMOY Hotel you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered include a tour desk, dry cleaning and a laundry.
Video Guide to Singapore
Discover the top things to see and do in Singapore