From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Bravo Party Semana Santa Easter
Circuit Event Manuel Antonio 2023
Enjoy one of Costa Rica’s most famous circuit weekends of the year during the Easter Celebrations in the beautiful beach town of Manuel Antonio.
- Are you visiting Manuel Antonio for Easter? Stay close to the host hotel, the Teva Hotel and Jungle Reserve with a beautiful pool and charming rooms located in a stunning natural environment.
Enjoy day and night parties and pool events with the hottest shows performed by the sexiest GoGos by Andrew Christian.
- April 14th – Welcome Party with Dj Felo Felipe and Aleia at Teva Hotel
- April 15th – Marineros Pool Party with Dj Mike Gonzalez and Felo at Hotel Villa Roca, followed by Bravo Disco House Party
- April 16th – Neon Pool Party at Hotel Villa Roca followed by Bravo Disco House Party
- April 17th – Animal Print Party at Hotel Villa Roca with Dj Randy Oses and Felo Felipe
- Manuel Antonio is one of Central America’s most popular gay destinations, famous for its unspoilt beaches, world-class hotels and fine food. It also has a reputation as one of the most gay-friendly and welcoming beach destinations in the world, with a very laid back scene, perfect for those who want to escape from it all but still enjoy the chance to mix and mingle with new friends.
- For more, read our insider gay guide to Manuel Antonio.
The Gay Beaches
- Enjoy a fantastic beach escape during your trip to Manuel Antonio. There are three gay beaches in the area: Playa Espadilla with a gay section at the far end; Playa Playitas, the long-time gay favourite and Playa Machas, where people now go for an all-over tan a bit to the west of Playitas.
Where to stay?
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Map of MIGUEL ANTONIO
Recommended Hotels in Manuel Antonio
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Manuel Antonio that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Makanda by The Sea
5 Star, Luxury
This property offers an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant, full breakfast is provided for free. The property is 200 m from the private beach. The suites here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a balcony. Complete with a microwave, and refrigerator. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms with a hairdryer. Some suites have a sea views
Parador Resort & Spa
5 Star, Readers Choice
The resort is located on the Punta Quepos promontory in Costa Rica, surrounded by 12 acres of wildlife-rich tropical rainforest with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. This eco-luxury resort features 3 swimming pools and 3 restaurants. Each bright, air-conditioned room has a balcony. All accommodation has cable TV, a minibar and coffee maker.
Hotel Costa Verde
3 Star, Great Value
Hotel Costa Verde offers 3 outdoor swimming pools. Free WiFi access and free private parking are offered. Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Costa Verde will provide you with a TV, a balcony and a full kitchen with a refrigerator and kitchenware. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a bath and a hairdryer.
Hotel Playa Espadilla
3 Star, Location
Just a 1-minute walk from Playa Espadilla Beach in Quepos, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, free breakfast and a tour desk. Hotel Playa Espadilla also has tennis courts. Each air-conditioned room at this property features a cable TV and a private bathroom with a shower and toilet. The deluxe junior suite features a large spa bath.