From: Friday, July 8, 2022
To: Friday, July 8, 2022
Bearracuda Long Beach 2022
Kick-off your Long Beach Pride Celebrations with the hottest bears at the Bearracuda Long Beach Pride party.
- Stay close to the beach at the Hyatt Regency Long Beach, and take a taxi to the venue. Rated “Fabulous” by guests, the hotel offers spacious rooms with stunning views of the Queen Mary and the port.
- Join the hottest bears, lovers, chasers and friends during Long Beach Pride this July.
- Bearracuda brings its signature event to Long Beach on the Friday night of the pride celebrations.
- The Indoor/Outdoor Party will feature DJs Ryan Jones & Freddy King of Pants & Hot Go-Gos all night!
- Bearracuda Long Beach pride kick off opens at 9 pm at Executive Suite on the Pacific Coast Hwy.
- Executive Suite Long Beach – Three-level gay nightclub with a different feel on each level, a chic lounge area, karaoke, pool & weekly drag shows.
- Are you visiting Long Beach for Pride? Stay at the Hyatt Centric The Pike Long Beach. The hotel has an outdoor heated pool, modern rooms and is just steps from the city’s top attractions, pride celebrations and a short ride to the gay bars.
Gay Long Beach
- The gaybourhood is centred just outside of downtown Long Beach, along Broadway between Alamitos and Cherry Avenue and is home to the following popular gay venues:
- Hamburger Mary’s – Full-service restaurant, Fabulous Drag Shows. Speciality Cocktails. and a dynamic Dance Floor.
- The Falcon – The perfect place to wind down after a day of work with friends over beers; it transforms into a busy nightclub venue during the weekend.
- The Silver Fox – Premiere Nightclub in Long Beach, with a large selection of spirits.
- Eagle 562 – Leather bar in North Long Beach. Cocktails & draft beer are served at this popular gay bar with karaoke nights & outdoor seating.
- The Sweetwater Saloon – Cheap and Heavy Drinks with 2 Pool Tables and a Rockin’ Juke Box. Enjoy the coldest draft beers on Broadway.
- The Crest – Great Drinks, Great Prices, No Attitude Bartenders.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Long Beach
you can walk to most of the bars in Long Beach but if you want to see more of LA then a car is a must.
Recommended Hotels in Long beach By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Long beach that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Hyatt Centric, 4 Star
Centrally located in Long Beach, the Hyatt Centric the Pike Long Beach offers free WiFi in all guest rooms. A year-round heated outdoor rooftop pool & bar is available for guest relaxation. A flat-screen satellite TV is available in each room at this hotel. Coffee-making facilities, ironing facilities
Renaissance Long Beach
4 Star, Readers Choice
Boasting a rooftop pool with a hot tub and a well equipped gym, The Renaissance Hotel offers accommodation in downtown Long Beach. An on-site restaurant is also available. Rooms at the Renaissance Long Beach Hotel are equipped with internet access, hair dryer, flat-screen TVs
Westin Long Beach
4 Star, Luxurious Rooms
This Long Beach hotel offers modern guest rooms with plush bathrobes & slippers. Guests can relax at the hotel’s outdoor pool & hot tub. Featuring various area views & large windows, rooms also offer a minibar. A flat-screen cable TV with pay options, ironing facilities, & a large work desk
Courtyard by Marriott
3 Star, Great Value
The Courtyard features an outdoor pool and a well-equipped gym.Rooms at the Courtyard Long Beach combine classic furnishings with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station. They all include private bathrooms equipped with hairdryer.
Vdeo Guide to Gay Long Beach
Every Gay Bar in Long Beach, California | A Gay Travel Guide