From: Saturday, November 23, 2024
To: Saturday, November 23, 2024
Bangkok Fetish Ball 2024
Bangkok presents the annual Fetish Ball in November, a stunning themed event presented by the leading fetish brands in Thailand.
- Stay at The SO Sofitel (Sathorn) – A gay favourite and host to regular pool parties and themed events with spacious rooms, delicious breakfasts and superb views over Lumpini park.
- The Bangkok Fetish Ball is one of the highlights of the Asian Fetish calendar, attracting hot fetish lovers from around the world.
- Each year, the event has a unique theme and vibe. The 2023 edition is “The Fetrix”. Are you ready to enter the new fetish world?
- The party takes over Bipolar at Silom Soi 4.
- Dress Code: Rubber, Latex, Spandex, Leather, Puppy, Furry, Sport, Uniform.
- Featuring guest DJs and Sexy Fetish Dancers and runs from 7 pm until late.
- Upgrade your Bangkok experience at the Banyan Tree Bangkok, right in the gay district; this oasis offers a breathtaking rooftop pool and bar, perfect for soaking up Bangkok’s glitz and glamour.
- Bipolar Bangkok – One of the newest gay clubs in Bangkok in the Silom District.
- Located on 70 -72 Silom Soi 4 Fl.2 Suriyawong Bangrak in Bangkok’s famous gay district, Silom
- Complete with a large stage, dancefloor, laser lights and bars.
- Are you visiting Bangkok? Check out our Gay Bangkok Guide for the best places to dine, stay and play.
Recommended Hotels in Bangkok
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Bangkok
Silom Street 2 and 4 is the epicenter of gay nightlife in Bangkok. Here you will find the best bars and restaurants, the perfect place to begin your night on the town.
Recommended Hotels in Bangkok By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Bangkok that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This 5-star hotel in Bangkok’s Sathorn area includes modern Thai-style rooms with free WiFi, a 25 m outdoor pool and a COMO Shambhala Urban Escape spa. Among its 3 dining options is Nahm Thai Restaurant, awarded with one Michelin Star, Guests can use a free scheduled shuttle service. rooms offer a cable TV and a yoga mat, and shower stall and a bathtub.
W Bangkok Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
W Bangkok Hotel – SHA Extra Plus offers a luxury accommodation with modern amenities and free Wi-Fi in the public areas. It boasts an outdoor pool, fitness centre and an on-site restaurant. Stylish rooms are equipped with a cable flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station and a refrigerator. En suite bathrooms come with free toiletries, a bathtub and shower facilities.
Banyan Tree Bangkok
5 Star, Great Value
Banyan Tree Bangkok offers luxurious rooms with views of the city or Chaophraya River. It features a swimming pool, a stylish, roof-top restaurant and bar, a spa and 7 dining options. Free shuttle is available daily. Rooms and suites are spacious, featuring large windows. Coffee/tea maker and satellite TV. Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages from the minibar. 24-hour room service
4 Star, Location
Located in Silom District, Bandara Suites offers rooms and suites with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. It features 2 dining options, 2 swimming pools and a pool bar. Free WiFi. Each room and suite at the Bandara Bangkok has a minibar, tea/coffee maker and electronic safe. Attached bathrooms include a shower and bathtub. Suites come with a kitchenette.
Video Gay Guide to Bangkok
Discover the best of gay Bangkok with Martijn
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Bangkok
Bangkok has a well-established gay scene with a variety of LGBTQ+ bars, clubs, saunas, and entertainment venues. The city is known for its open and accepting attitude towards LGBTQ+ travelers and residents. You can find a range of venues catering to different tastes and preferences.
Silom Soi 2 | The Heart of the Gay Scene
- Silom Soi 2 is considered one of the central locations for LGBTQ+ nightlife in Bangkok.
- The street features a mix of bars, pubs, and clubs, each with its own unique style and ambiance.
- Many of the establishments on Silom Soi 2 host special events, theme nights, and performances, from drag shows to themed parties.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Bangkok
Silom Soi 4
Also known as Soi Twilight, another popular gay area next to Silom Soi 2. Famous for its gay go-go bars
Ratchada Night Market
Sukhumvit Soi 22
This area has a concentration of gay-friendly venues, including bars & clubs. A great spot to socialize & have drinks