From: Wednesday, July 31, 2024
To: Sunday, August 4, 2024
Backdoor Stockholm Pride Week 2024
Backdoor Stockholm presents 4 of the biggest pride parties during the annual Stockholm Pride Celebrations.
- Stay in the old town, close to the city’s famous gay bars and take a taxi or ride share to the party. The Victory Hotel rated ” Superb ” by guests is a 4-star hotel full of character and style.
- Enjoy four major indoor and outdoor parties during Stockholm Pride produced by Scandinavia’s most prominent gay club, Backdoor and party promoters Clean Group.
- Celebrate a week of happiness, friendship and love with four dance floors, world-class DJs, drag queens, dancers and live performances.
- Wednesday 31st July – Sunday 4th August 20224.
- Events typically run from Wednesday night to Saturday night.
- Popular theme nights include the KINK opening party and the Eurovision theme night with famous guest singers from Eurovision finals.
- Friday and Saturday see international DJS and surprise performances.
- Backdoor Stockholm is a large, decadent gay club with three bars, an excellent sound system, and three dance floors that play techno, house, 90’s pop and all great party music in between! Located in the South of Stockholm near Tele 2 Arena, 10 minutes from the gay bars in the old town and is open until 5 am.
- Stay close to the venue at the Quality Hotel Globe, a sizeable 4-star hotel with on site fitness centre, highly rated breakfasts and close to the metro.
Trending Hotels in Stockholm
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Stockholm
Being gay is such a non-issue in Sweden that Stockholm doesn’t really have a “gay area” — the gay clubs are everywhere, and gay restaurants and coffee shops are dispersed throughout downtown, old town, and even the suburbs.
Recommended Hotels in Stockholm By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Stockholm that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Nobis Hotel is housed in two stylish 19th-century buildings on Norrmalmstorg Square, in the middle of Stockholm’s main shopping district. It offers luxurious rooms with free WiFi access. All rooms at Nobis feature modern décor, climate control, a flat-screen cable TV and marble bathrooms. Restaurant Noi serves modern dishes with influences from all over Europe in an elegant setting
Nordic Light Hotel
4 Star, Readers Choice
This sleek design hotel is just 100 m from the Arlanda Airport Express Train at Stockholm Central Station. It offers modern rooms with free WiFi and tea/coffee facilities. All rooms at Nordic Light Hotel have a laptop-sized safe and satellite TV. The luxury beds are by Swedish brand, Anders Hilding. Bathrooms include quality toiletries.
Berns Boutique Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Berns Hotel is a stylish boutique hotel from 1863, situated next to Nybrokajen Harbour in central Stockholm. The iconic building features a historic dining hall, several bars and a lobby shop. Just around the corner, guests will find Stureplan which is one of Stockholm’s most luxurious shopping and nightlife areas. The Old Town and the Royal Palace are just a few minutes walk away.
4 Star, Location
This hotel is situated beside Central Station. Guests enjoy free entrance to the gym, pool, hot tub and sauna. Breakfast is free for children under 7 years, while children up to 12 years have a discount. All the air-conditioned guest rooms at Radisson Blu Royal Viking have luxury beds and a bathtub or shower. Each room features a satellite TV and minibar.
Video – 24 hours in Gay Stockholm
A Guide to Stockholm