From: Sunday, June 30, 2024
To: Sunday, June 30, 2024
Alegria Pride New York 2024
Alegria returns to New York with a Pride celebration you will not want to miss. A mega production with fantastic DJ’s in city’s best clubs.
- Are you visiting Brooklyn? Stay at the Boutique Wythe Hotel, designed to the last detail and run to anticipate your every need and host to some of the biggest gay pop-up and circuit parties.
- Each year Alegria produces some of the biggest gay parties during New York City Pride and is an official NYC Pride Event.
- Awaiting theme and line up for the 2024 event.
- Party typically runs from 6pm to 6am with a different day and night event.
- Enjoy a unique production by the legendary party promoter Rick Sena with international guest DJs, surprise acts, the hottest gogos and the sexiest guys in the city!
- Awaiting venue conformation for the 2024 event.
- Avant Gardner is the epicenter of New York City entertainment. The 80,000 square foot venue complex occupies an entire city block of industrial East Williamsburg, containing a compound of stages and full-service event spaces.
- The vast complex includes The Brooklyn Mirage, The Great Hall, The King’s Hall and The Lost Circus, all serving as individual locales, or combined to make Avant Gardner the second largest entertainment venue in Brooklyn.
- Stay just 5 minutes from the venue at Stay the Henry Norman Hotel, just 2 miles from the venue and with a superb rating.
Recommended Hotels in New York
The following hotels are within walking distance of some of the best gay bars, and a short taxi ride to the others.
Gay Map of New York
Most of the gay bars are located in the Christopher Street and Time square areas; we have found hotels closes to the gay bars in each area that have the best revues with our hotel partner Booking.com
Recommended Hotels in New York By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in New York that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The New York EDITION
5 Star, Luxury
Located in the iconic landmark Metropolitan Life Clock Tower 22 m from Madison Square Park, The New York EDITION offers a Michelin star restaurant and free WiFi access. Featuring oversized windows and sweeping city views, every room includes photography by Melvin Sokolsky.
CitizenM 4 Star
Located right in the heart of Manhattan, this hotel is just 1 minute’s walk from Times Square & within 5 minutes’ walk of Central Park & Columbus Circle. Rockefeller Center & the Empire State Building are within 15 minutes’ walk. A flat-screen TV & a small refrigerator with free water
4 Star, Luxury
Arlo NoMad is 644 m from Madison Square Park, 322 m from the Empire State Building & 805 m from Herald Square. The access to the Subway Train 6, on 33rd Street & Park Avenue, is 322 m from the property. Each room at the hotel is sized at 150 square feet, with a refrigerator, flat-screen cable TV,
4 Star, Location
InterContinental New York Times Square is spread across 36 stories & offers accommodation with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the Manhattan skyline, Hudson River and Broadway Theater District. rooms includes flat-screen TV, work station, spa-inspired bathroom
Video Of ALEGRIA PRIDE 2019
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in New York
New York City is incredibly diverse, and LGBTQ+ communities can be found throughout the city. These neighborhoods, however, are particularly renowned for their vibrant gay scenes and welcoming atmospheres. Enjoy exploring the Big Apple
Hells Kitchen | Midtown Manhattan
- Situated in Midtown Manhattan, Hell’s Kitchen is a thriving gay neighborhood. It offers a mix of trendy restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues.
- Many Broadway theaters are located in this area, making it convenient for theater enthusiasts.
- The neighborhood also hosts the annual Drag March and boasts a diverse range of bars and clubs.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Hells Kitchen