From: Sunday, October 8, 2023
To: Sunday, October 8, 2023
Zurich Gay Tea 2023
TEA is a day dance inspired by the queer tea dances of New York and Fire Island. Enjoy a unique party atmosphere in some of the city’s finest locations.
- Stay close to all of Zurich’s main attractions at the 25hours Hotel Zürich Langstrasse, a charming 4 star hotel with a great fitness center, sauna and a unique design.
The Party – Tea After Dark Pride Edition
- October 8th – TEA – the place to connect, snack, and flirt in gay Zurich.
- For this “After-Dark” edition, TEA will be discoing into the late hours for this unofficial Zurich Pride weekend party.
- Expect shows, snacks, and plenty of TEA!
- 2 floors (Disco floor and House floor), 6 Djs, 3 performances and 1 playroom.
- Eventhaus Langstrasse, from 10 pm. (Located in district 4 with space for up to 1,000 guests, amazing light and sound and plenty of space to dance and play).
The Venue – Spring/Summer Editions
- Zurich TEA is one of the most popular pop-up parties in Zurich and brings together the sexiest guys for an afternoon of fun!
- Regular Editions take over Barfussbar Zurich, an stunning outdoor venue with a bar and pool club.
- Music style: Disco House / Electro. Parties run from 4 pm to 10 pm.
- Enjoy barefoot summertime partying at this funky venue right by the river.
- Dress code: Be your most fabulous queer self – crop tops, fans, drag encouraged.
The Venue – Autumn/Winter Editions
- Labor 5 – Located in District 5, Labor 5 has an industrial style vibe and is part club, part exhibition centre.
- The venue is spread out over two floors with a mezzanine bar and large dancefloor.
- It is a 10-minute drive from Zurich Old Town.
Recommended Hotels in Zurich
Most of the gay bars are in the old town. within walking distance of all the shops and restaurants. The following hotels are all are close to the city’s top attractions and nearby nightlife.
Recommended Hotels in Zurich By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Zurich that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Renowned for warm hospitality for over 650 years, the Hotel Storchen enjoys a unique position in the heart of Zurich. It has its own boat pier directly at the Limmat River, and is within walking distance of all cultural attractions. The rooms and suites offer unique views of the river and of the picturesque Old Town. They combine classic furnishings with modern facilities & air-conditioning.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Marktgasse Hotel is situated in Zurich´s Old Town, 200 m from the Grossmünster and 500 m from Lake Zurich, and boasts free WiFi, free access to a wellness centre, a restaurant and a 24-hour reception. All units at the Marktgasse come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, air conditioning and private bathroom facilities. Some feature a seating area, as well.
Hotel St. Josef
3 Star, Great Value
This 3-star hotel is just a 10-minute walk from Zurich Main Train Station. It offers a restaurant and free in-room Wi-Fi. The Bahnhofstrasse shopping street is just a short walk away. All rooms at Hotel St. Josef have a TV, a refrigerator, and a tea/coffee maker. The restaurant features a summer terrace and serves Swiss and international cuisine.
Sorell Hotel Rütli
3 Star, Location
The completely renovated Sorell Hotel Rütli is located in the heart of Zurich’s old town, next to the funiculars and the ETH Zurich university. All rooms are equipped with an air cooling system and feature a flat-screen TV. Via the TVs in every room you can also surf the web, watch the newest films and listen to the radio. A wide selection of drinks can be enjoyed in the stylish bar
Video Of Highlights of previous Tea Dances
Zurich Gay Tea Dance