From: Friday, August 2, 2024
To: Sunday, August 4, 2024
XCape Stockholm Pride Festival 2024
Xcape Pride Weekend is the biggest gay pride festival in Scandinavia, with world-famous DJs, performers and partners.
- Stay at the party. The Hotel Berns is located on Stureplan, one of Stockholm’s most luxurious shopping and nightlife areas. The hotel features designer rooms and has a superb location score.
- Friday 2nd to Sunday 4th August – Awaiting theme and lineup for the 2024 edition.
- XCape Stockholm features a weekend full of surprises and non-stop parties.
- The Pride festival brings together the biggest circuit events from across the world.
- Previous Parties have included Forever TLV, Beyond London and Revolver Berlin, and the XCape Main Massive Party.
- Events typically are held at Berns and Bilbioteket Live during the annual Stockholm Pride celebrations.
- 💥2 Stunning Venues 💥5 Dance Floors 💥electro, Tribal House, Disco,hits,pop Schlager,tech House And Techno 💥12 Djs 💥sexiest Dancers 💥best Performers 💥drag Queens
- Berns is a unique, well-preserved 1860s art nouveau entertainment temple located in the city’s centre, a 2-minute walk from a metro stop and a 12-minute walk from Stockholm Palace.
- It has a large dance floor where you can dance the night away under massive chandeliers, a popular patio, an expansive dining room and several bars.
- Berns also doubles as a hip hotel and concert venue and host of the XCape Stockholm Pride Festival.
- Biblioteket Live is on Medborgarplatsen 2, 118 26 Stockholm.
- A former library was turned into a restaurant, several bars and a live stage for events and performances.
- The landmarked library shelves were carefully preserved. The bespoke freestanding wine display behind the bar is 5,9 meters high and the tallest in Europe.
- Biblioteket Live covers 1500sqm spred over three floors, located in Medborgarhuset, which was built in 1939.
- The Club is a 7-minute drive from the gay bars of Gamla Stan bustling, compact old town with cobbled streets and colourful 17th- and 18th-century buildings.
Recommended Hotels in Stockholm
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Stockholm
Being gay is such a non-issue in Sweden that Stockholm doesn’t really have a “gay area” — the gay clubs are everywhere, and gay restaurants and coffee shops are dispersed throughout downtown, old town, and even the suburbs.
Recommended Hotels in Stockholm By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Stockholm that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Nobis Hotel is housed in two stylish 19th-century buildings on Norrmalmstorg Square, in the middle of Stockholm’s main shopping district. It offers luxurious rooms with free WiFi access. All rooms at Nobis feature modern décor, climate control, a flat-screen cable TV and marble bathrooms. Restaurant Noi serves modern dishes with influences from all over Europe in an elegant setting
Nordic Light Hotel
4 Star, Readers Choice
This sleek design hotel is just 100 m from the Arlanda Airport Express Train at Stockholm Central Station. It offers modern rooms with free WiFi and tea/coffee facilities. All rooms at Nordic Light Hotel have a laptop-sized safe and satellite TV. The luxury beds are by Swedish brand, Anders Hilding. Bathrooms include quality toiletries.
Berns Boutique Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Berns Hotel is a stylish boutique hotel from 1863, situated next to Nybrokajen Harbour in central Stockholm. The iconic building features a historic dining hall, several bars and a lobby shop. Just around the corner, guests will find Stureplan which is one of Stockholm’s most luxurious shopping and nightlife areas. The Old Town and the Royal Palace are just a few minutes walk away.
4 Star, Location
This hotel is situated beside Central Station. Guests enjoy free entrance to the gym, pool, hot tub and sauna. Breakfast is free for children under 7 years, while children up to 12 years have a discount. All the air-conditioned guest rooms at Radisson Blu Royal Viking have luxury beds and a bathtub or shower. Each room features a satellite TV and minibar.
Video Guide to Gay Stockholm
Discover the best of the city and its top gay attractions