From: Saturday, October 7, 2023
To: Saturday, October 7, 2023
Woof Luxembourg 2023
Woof Luxembourg is the only men-only party in Luxembourg featuring international DJs and performers dedicated to bears & fetish. Woof hosts unique parties during holiday weekends and special events.
- Stay at the Sofitel Luxembourg Le Grand Ducal for a luxury experience in the heart of the city. Rooms offer great views over the valley, and breakfast options are excellent.
- Oct 7th – Bear Weekend Edition – Woof Luxembourg creates a unique party concept in Luxembourg where you can just be yourself, with many people in the same state of mind and express your love of fetish!
- Don’t be shy, and join Woof for a night of fun with international DJs & performers coming from across the globe.
- The party runs from 11 pm to 6 am.
- Stay at the Hotel Parc Beaux-Arts for something more traditional, offering luxurious suites and is situated in the old centre of Luxembourg.
- Dance to the music of guest star DJs with resident DJ Jose Sanchez.
- Enjoy the super sexy bears gogos.
- Full lineup to be confirmed.
- The next WOOF, Men-Only Party will take place right after the Mr. Bear Election on October 7th.
- Woof also hosts a special event during the annual Luxembourg Bear Pride in October.
- Ground Luxembourg hosts the Woof party. A long-running venue, it has been a popular spot over the years was completely renovated and redecorated recently, offering a brand new concept to promote electronic music in Luxembourg.
- The lounge is a perfect afterwork spot during the week. The club is on 48 rue de Hollerich, just a 6-minute drive from Luxembourg City Centre.
Here is our top selection of hotels, close to the center of town & the city’s top attractions:
Gay Map of Luxembourg City
Luxembourg City is compact and easy to navigate. The capital has a fairy-tale quality to its Unesco-listed historic core, memorably perched along a dramatic cliff top. Hotel prices are cheaper at weekends which is perfect for visitors attending the big gay parties and events. There is no dedicated gay district. Bars and clubs are spread across the city and one off club nights pop up from time to time.
Recommended Hotels in Luxembourg By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Luxembourg that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Le Place d’Armes
5 Star, Luxury
Le Place d’Armes is situated in the centre of Luxembourg, 300 m from Notre-Dame Catherdral. This boutique hotel features elegant Art Deco décor, a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. All of the rooms at Le Place d’Armes is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV. Each room also includes a marble-floored bathroom & most rooms boast original feature fireplaces
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Novotel Luxembourg Centre is located close to major multinational companies and the tourist attractions. All the modern and air-conditioned rooms have a spacious bed, feather duvet, sofa bed, and an ergonomic desk. The rooms are well designed, light, bright, and comfortable. They overlook either the attractive Rue du Laboratoire or the winter garden.
4 Star, Great Value
The Hotel Simoncini provides you with light design rooms and a stylish lobby – admire the modern art pieces throughout the building. Wake up with a wholesome breakfast before planning your day. With a 24-hour front desk, you can come and go as you please. The hotel is located in the heart of the city
3 Star, Location
Park Inn City is 200 m from Luxembourg’s main train station. It features a well-equipped fitness centre, on-site dining and modern appointed rooms. The rooms at Park Inn by Radisson Luxembourg City have design furniture, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a shower.
Video Of Woof Luxembourg
A taste of what you can experience at a Woof event.