From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
We Party Lisbon 2024
Celebrate the start of the Summer party season in Lisbon as WE Party returns for an epic Saturday night of fun.
- Stay close to the gay bars and take a taxi to the Party at the Memmo Principe Real, a “Superb” rated, design hotel featuring stylish rooms and suites, a beautiful outdoor pool and sweeping city views.
- Awaiting date, venue and theme for the next edition.
- Join the sexy men of Lisbon for a Saturday night to remember as the WE party takes over Club Barrio Latino.
- The Party runs from midnight until late and features some top resident DJs from the WE Party roster.
- Enjoy a spectacular stage show with the hottest international GoGo Dancers and fantastic light and sound.
- Stay at the Aletria A Lisbon Boutique hotel, steps from the gay nightlife and a short ride to the Party. The 3-star hotel has been beautifully renovated and is highly rated for their delicious breakfasts on the terrace.
- We Party takes over some of Lisbon’s top gay venues twice a year.
- The next event is at Club Barrio Latino on Edifício 78, Santos, R. da Cintura do Porto de Lisboa Armazem I, close to the port district.
- Club Barrio Latino features high ceilings, a large dancefloor, an outside terrace and several bars.
- The club is a 12-minute drive from the gay bars in Principe Real.
Recommended Hotels in Lisbon
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Recommended Hotels in Lisbon By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Lisbon that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
EPIC SANA Marquês
5 Star, Readers Choice
- 5-star, heated infinity pool.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Bathtub, shower, workstation.
- Luxurious stay with panoramic pool views, perfect for business and leisure travelers.
Lisboa Carmo Hotel
4 Star, Homely
- 4-star, city heart, Tagus River views.
- Close to the gay district.
- Air conditioning, flat-screen TV.
- Elegant comfort in a prime location, ideal for exploring Lisbon’s rich culture.
The Late Birds Lisbon
4 Star, Gay Resort
- 4-star, gay resort, Bairro Alto.
- In the heart of the gay district.
- Computer, cable TV.
- Exclusive, gay-friendly retreat with outdoor pool, perfect for socializing and relaxation.
HF Fenix Garden
3 Star, Great Value
- 3-star, Marquês de Pombal Square.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Air-conditioned, free WiFi, cable TV.
- Affordable chic in central Lisbon, steps from major attractions and shopping avenues.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Lisbon
Lisbon is generally considered to be an open and LGBTQ+ friendly city. The LGBTQ+ community in Lisbon has a visible presence, and there are several neighborhoods, events, and venues that cater to and celebrate the community.
Principe Real | In the heart of gay Lisbon
- Príncipe Real is often considered one of the most LGBTQ+-friendly neighborhoods in Lisbon.
- It has a reputation for being inclusive and welcoming to the LGBTQ+ community.
- Many LGBTQ+-oriented businesses, including bars, cafes, and shops, can be found here.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Principe Real
Bairro Alto is a popular nightlife district with a variety of bars and clubs, it’s known for its vibrant atmosphere.
Baixa is the historic downtown area of Lisbon, noted for its grand plazas, elegant squares, and wide boulevards.