From: Saturday, December 9, 2023
To: Saturday, December 9, 2023
Vogue Ambition Milan 2023
Vogue Ambition is the most “Fabulous” party on the gay Milan circuit scene attracting the sexiest people from across the city and beyond.
- Enjoy a luxurious experience in Milan at the Radisson Collection hotel, just 10 minutes from the city’s bustling gay bars and steps from the top attractions, rated “Excellen” by guests with elegant rooms, great breakfast options and modern gym and sauna facilities.
- Vogue Ambition takes over the Q Club in Milan on select Fridays or Saturdays and during special holiday celebration weekends and events.
- The party plays a mix of international and Italian Pop and Dance music with resident and guest DJs each week.
- Vogue Ambition is famous for its over-the-top shows featuring the sexiest guest Dancers, strippers and outrageous drag queen hosts.
- Enjoy late-night dancing from midnight until 5 pm from mid-September until early August each year.
- Experience fantastic light and sound with two different dance floors and find your vibe within the illustrious decor of Q Club.
- Stay close to the gay bars and top attractions of Milan and take a taxi to the party. The Hotel Milano Castello is rated “Wonderful” by guests, featuring elegant rooms, a modern gym and highly-rated breakfast.
- Vogue Ambition is held at Q Club on Via Padova, a dynamic nightclub with splashy decor featuring techno & house music, plus cocktails.
- Arrive early, as queues can grow quite long, especially during special events.
- Q Club is a 15-minute drive from the gay bars along Porta Venezia.
Where to stay?
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Milan
Milan is one of the cities that displays the widest variety of LGBT friendly clubs in Italy. Most of the busiest gay bars and clubs are mostly are in the Porta Venezia District. This central area is close to the gay venues on Via Sammartini and Corso Buenos Aires, Milan’s most important shopping area. Transport links at the Central Station make it easy to get around the city.
Recommended Hotels in Milan By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Milan that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This 5-star boutique hotel is located in Milan’s historic centre, an 8-minute walk from Piazza San Babila and the fashion area of Via Montenapoleone. Each room offers elegant parquet floors, an LCD TV, and free Wi-Fi. The rooms are themed after different fairy tales and nursery rhymes. The mix of antique details and modern facilities, unique, glamorous chic style.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The 4-star Hotel Manzoni is located in the fashionable shopping area of Via Montenapoleone, is a 15-minute walk from the the Sforzesco Castle. It offers a well-equipped fitness area, plus elegant rooms with free WiFi. All decorated with refined wood floors, rooms at Manzoni Hotel feature an LCD TV, along with a minibar and an elegant private bathroom.
4 Star, Great Value
Located on Corso Buenos Aires, Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo is just 20 m from Porta Venezia Metro Station, on Milan’s red line. It features a spa, and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel is set in a historic b uilding from the late 19th century. The classically furnished rooms feature parquet floors, a work desk with smart TV and internet access.
NH Milano Machiavelli
4 Star, Location
Decorated with bright red accents, the modern rooms at Kimpton Banneker Hotel feature a flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi access, and a work desk. An en suite bathroom and a minibar are also included. Bar Rouge offers breakfast, dinner, and weekday happy hour specials in a sleek, modern environment. Morning coffee and tea are available
Video Guide to Milan
Discover the top 12 things to see and do in Milan
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Milan
Milan, as a global fashion and cultural hub, is known for its open-mindedness and acceptance. While specific LGBTQ+ spaces and events exist, the city’s inclusive attitude means that LGBTQ+ individuals and couples can generally explore and enjoy various areas without feeling out of place.
Porta Venezia | The Guy Hub of Milan
- This neighborhood has historically been one of the LGBTQ+ centers in Milan.
- Via Lecco and the surrounding streets have many LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- The area is known for its inclusive atmosphere and vibrant nightlife.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Milan
Famous for its picturesque canals & a lively nightlife scene. It hosts various gay-friendly venues, bars, & events.
A trendy neighborhood known for its artistic street art & alternative vibe. With some gay bars, cafes, & shops.