From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Vita Gay Summer Night Cruise Tokyo 2023
The VITA Summer Night cruise is the annual highlight of the gay calendar in August in Tokyo. The event is a sell out each year, so book early.
- Visiting for the event, stay close to Ni-chōme in Shinjuku Ward, Tokyo’s gayborhood. The Mitsui Garden Hotel is rated” Fabulous” by guests with spacious rooms and a modern gym and pool.
- Guest DJS hot gogo dancers and a VIP lounge add up to one amazing evening as the VITA Summer night cruise sets sail in Tokyo bay for one night every August.
- The boat sets sail from Pier Zounohashi and leaves at 7:00 PM and returns at 10:30 PM
- Awaiting boat details for the 2023 event.
Recommended Hotels in Toyko
- Ni-chome, Tokyo’s gayborhood, is overflowing with outdoor bars, karaoke pubs, and cozy clubs for anyone on the spectrum. There are countless options for food and drink. Ni-chome also features outdoor bars with large terraces.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the bars:
Gay Map of Tokyo
Gay Tokyo conveniently packed into a handful of streets all located Shinjuku Ni-Chome (pronounced nee-chomay). Ni Chome the gay center of Tokyo has over 300 gay bars, clubs, saunas, cruise clubs and everything else small packed into a couple of small blocks in the center of Tokyo. The Shinjuku neighborhood is mixed with big business, shopping and entertainment and of course Tokyo’s gay center.
Recommended Hotels in Tokyo By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Tokyo that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Keio Plaza Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
The comfortable rooms at Tokyo Hotel Keio Plaza offer panoramic views of the Shinjuku skyline. There are a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, minibar and electric kettle. An en suite bathroom comes with a bath, free toiletries and hairdryer. Japanese-style yukata robes and slippers are provided for all guests, free WiFi and 21 dining options
Hotel Gracery Shinjuku
4 Star, Readers Choice
Rooms in natural colours have built-in air cleaning, a flat-screen TV and an electric kettle with green tea bags. The toilet is separate from the bathroom, which offers a bathtub, shower, slippers and free toiletries. Hotel Gracery has a 24-hour reception, dry cleaning, laundry and ironing services. Concierge service is provided. free-use computers, and an ATM machine.
4 Star, Great Value
Fitted with an air of urban sophistication, each room comes with modern facilities like an iPod dock speaker and a flat-screen TV. Video-on-demand programmes are available for an additional fee. A fridge, an electric kettle and a telephone are also included. All rooms are furnished with Simmons beds. The en suite bathroom includes a bath and free toiletries.
3 Star, Location
Each compact room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with video-on-demand programmes, a fridge and an electric kettle. An air purifier/humidifier is also provided in the rooms. Guests staying at Shinjuku Kabukicho Super Hotel can use the coin launderette and drinks vending machines on site. Massage services can be arranged at a surcharge.
Vita Gay Summer Night Cruise Tokyo
Gate to Atlantis